Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

SORELLA

shagher

SORELLA was KEY player in the defense of HALLE!

He managed to escape town with his Opel UNDER HEAVY ATTACK and drove engineers to Both Allie FBs to destroy them!

Skillful, BRAVE, decisive.....

SORELLA STEP FORWARD and receive the Forward Base Offense 259fbo_ribbon.gif

The award goes to those individuals that go the extra mile and take down FB after FB for the Axis. This tireless duty is what makes or breaks an offense and allows us better defense.

259fbo_medal.gif

S!

shagher.png

• Like 1

My Grand father was a prisoner of war in Germany, escaped from the camp and stole a military truck, loaded a few escapees in the back and drove out under fire...

Later he faced a road block and punched thru while a German soldier standing in the middle of the road fired his rifle at him... The bullet went thru the windshield, hit the steering wheel and bounced above my Grand Father's head and into the ceiling....

An inch lower or Higher and Shagher would have never been born.... Me....

He made it back to France somehow and reconnected with my Grand mother... Some of the guys in the back became well known... One became  a full General and the other a Government Minister {Secretary of State}….

Driving an Opel under fire in the game always reminds me of this... So much can depend on each of the decisions of the driver...

S!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, shagher said:

My Grand father was a prisoner of war in Germany, escaped from the camp and stole a military truck, loaded a few escapees in the back and drove out under fire...

Later he faced a road block and punched thru while a German soldier standing in the middle of the road fired his rifle at him... The bullet went thru the windshield, hit the steering wheel and bounced above my Grand Father's head and into the ceiling....

An inch lower or Higher and Shagher would have never been born.... Me....

He made it back to France somehow and reconnected with my Grand mother... Some of the guys in the back became well known... One became  a full General and the other a Government Minister {Secretary of State}….

Driving an Opel under fire in the game always reminds me of this... So much can depend on each of the decisions of the driver...

S!

daaaaaaaaaang.