• Announcements

• CHIMM

Operation Burning Skies   09/17/2019

All pilots scramble!  Strap yourself in for this months Community event - Operation Burning Skies! This Sunday, September 22, 11 am – 5 pm server time. In honor of XOOM and friends showcasing WWII Online at the Oregon International  Air Show – our forces too will battle for superiority in Operation Burning Skies. High Commands are on high alert to rally their forces to victory! Lift off, and see a whole new world of WWII Online… Fearless bomber pilots make the skies rain down fire – our daring fighter pilots are in pursuit of their prey- as western Europe erupts in war on the ground below! Rally your squads, rally your buddies - Combined arms are back!  …Under Burning Skies! SALUTE!
Capco

A big THANK YOU to CRS Volunteers

34 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Sometimes you might feel like this is a thankless job (and for the most part it is). Sometimes you have to deal with disgruntled, side-biased players who are incapable of reason in your quest for usable feedback.  Sometimes you sacrifice your family time to get an extra hour or two of volunteer work done.  I'm writing this so you know that you are not forgotten about.  

You are all appreciated for helping to move WWII Online forward.  We couldn't be doing it without you.  Thank you for combining your individual expertise with your passion for our beloved game.  

S!

27 people like this

Agreed Capco, absolutely top shelf volunteers force multiplying the CRS / WWII Online mission. S! 

7 people like this

More thanks back at you all that continue your support of the game and keep it alive

6 people like this

Yes yes, Merry Christmas, and thanks to all of CRS, paid and not.  Also, the same goes out to the HC Officers who sacrifice some of their own enjoyment to increase the ingame experience of others.

S!

6 people like this

This recent patch earned a builder sub for my second account. Just waiting for taxes and I’ll make it so.

truly incredible amount of stuff delivered. Lets make 2019 the year we turn the corner.

6 people like this

Absolutely well said, Capco!!  S!

Win with class, Lose with Dignity, Fight with Honor!

5 people like this

On 9/20/2018 at 2:01 PM, Capco said:

Sometimes you might feel like this is a thankless job (and for the most part it is). Sometimes you have to deal with disgruntled, side-biased players who are incapable of reason in your quest for usable feedback.  Sometimes you sacrifice your family time to get an extra hour or two of volunteer work done.  I'm writing this so you know that you are not forgotten about.  

TOTAL understatement

It's refreshing to hear comments as this (I'm 99.9% sure I speak for ALL the CRS team). The biggest motivator for me personally is our great community and our long history together... THAT's the juice. 

Thank you for the post @Capco  it goes a long way :ice_cream:

Merry Christmas to ALL  S!      ~CHIMM~

6 people like this

1 hour ago, CHIMM said:

TOTAL understatement

It's refreshing to hear comments as this (I'm 99.9% sure I speak for ALL the CRS team). The biggest motivator for me personally is our great community and our long history together... THAT's the juice. 

Thank you for the post @Capco  it goes a long way :ice_cream:

Merry Christmas to ALL  S!      ~CHIMM~

Couldn't have said it any better myself Chimm! S!

Merry Christmas Everybody! God bless you all!

7 people like this