• Announcements

• CHIMM

Operation Burning Skies   09/17/2019

All pilots scramble!  Strap yourself in for this months Community event - Operation Burning Skies! This Sunday, September 22, 11 am – 5 pm server time. In honor of XOOM and friends showcasing WWII Online at the Oregon International  Air Show – our forces too will battle for superiority in Operation Burning Skies. High Commands are on high alert to rally their forces to victory! Lift off, and see a whole new world of WWII Online… Fearless bomber pilots make the skies rain down fire – our daring fighter pilots are in pursuit of their prey- as western Europe erupts in war on the ground below! Rally your squads, rally your buddies - Combined arms are back!  …Under Burning Skies! SALUTE!
Capco

A big THANK YOU to CRS Volunteers

34 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, CHIMM said:

TOTAL understatement

It's refreshing to hear comments as this (I'm 99.9% sure I speak for ALL the CRS team). The biggest motivator for me personally is our great community and our long history together... THAT's the juice. 

Thank you for the post @Capco  it goes a long way :ice_cream:

Merry Christmas to ALL  S!      ~CHIMM~

Working as a cook in a hotel that servers 365 days a year, I totally understand your sacrifice. It is very true that comments like these go a very long way. Far too often does a simple thank you go unsaid. It seems so trivial, but means so much.  Although our jobs may be totally different in most ways, I can most certainly relate in this sense. Thank you, thank you, thank you, a thousand times thank you for keeping this game that we all love so much, alive. S! 

6 people like this

12 hours ago, madrebel said:

This recent patch earned a builder sub for my second account. Just waiting for taxes and I’ll make it so.

Glad to hear it! Thanks for your support.

S!

4 people like this

Merry Cristhmas and happy new year to all the team at CRS, to the AHC, the GHC, to all the squads, builders, members and all the people who helps to keep this project moving.

S!

3 people like this

It shows game is going into the right direction , the new Team does deliver with a lot of personal sacrifice .

To many more years of playing and supporting the Team with a subscription. 

S!

3 people like this

On 12/25/2018 at 11:04 AM, madrebel said:

This recent patch earned a builder sub for my second account. Just waiting for taxes and I’ll make it so.

truly incredible amount of stuff delivered. Lets make 2019 the year we turn the corner.

We really appreciate that, thank you @madrebel S!.

As a reminder to everyone else, the number one way to support WWII Online is by being a MONTHLY HERO BUILDER. This will give us monthly extra fuel to do more. Seriously.

2 people like this

Had a chance to finally try out the new patch in detail and very impressive stuff! Love the gun shields, new weapons look very nice, and like the energy that is in the game and forums. Gonna be doing a hero builder on my 2nd account as well S!

2 people like this