Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Rules of Conduct

B2K

• CORNERED RAT

This really shouldn't have to be posted, but, apparently it needs to be.

This specific sub-forum is intended to allow all players to see any earned recognition.  As such it is open to all players, regardless of side, and subscription.   While we here at CRS do value everyone's input and opinion, I'd like to ask that if you do not agree with a particular award (or players being recognized) that you simply not post/reply.  There are plenty of other sub-forums where your opinion can be expressed on any number of issues (and one specifically where trolling will go un-punished (as long as it's legal and not to overboard).  

Please respect the intent of this forum - which is a singular spot that player->player recognition can be posted.   

~k Thanx   

• 1 year later...

I see medals flying over the tabel faster the ever before

I dont mind some get medals but I think it is like a take away atm.

Personal I dont care about medals only result and NOT GIVE UP

20 hours ago, axeinc said:

I dont mind some get medals but I think it is like a take away atm.

Personal I dont care about medals only result and NOT GIVE UP

I just like recognizing the guys that do the jobs that usually go quiet. FB busts, CP defense. Let's reward the good "behavior" till it becomes the norm.

4 hours ago, jwrona said:

I just like recognizing the guys that do the jobs that usually go quiet. FB busts, CP defense. Let's reward the good "behavior" till it becomes the norm.

That is alright but look how many every week :) back in days is was not easy to get dont get me wrong :) 

• 2 months later...
On 7/5/2020 at 11:51 AM, removed1 said:

That is alright but look how many every week :) back in days is was not easy to get dont get me wrong :) 

that doesnt mean they were doing it right back then either............. Iron Crosses on the Axis side SHOULD flow like water.....third class, second class, first class, w swords, with swords and oak leaves, with diamonds et al.

This is, afterall, a military sim. 

I hope to see us (Allies AND Axis) use more going forward. Recognition and self esteem are no cost to command, and may mean an awful lot to an entire new cadre of players we now see before us. 

• CORNERED RAT
On 7/4/2020 at 9:41 AM, removed1 said:

If I ever have free time the current pace will eventually seem like a standstill. 

• Like 1

• B2K unpinned this topic