• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Crs Wants You!   01/18/2019

CRS is looking for some volunteer live support chat staff.  Are you up for the assignment?  If so,  please send an email with your interest to,  Jobs@corneredrats.com
XOOM

(ALLIED) EVENT SIGN UP: Join "Mitchsw" for team Allied, October 14th

9 posts in this topic

On October 14th Mitchsw (The Bearded Mitch) will be fighting against Ryman8989 on our live streams!  Start time is 11AM server time, try to show up a few minutes early.

Sign up by responding to this thread and let us know if you'll be there. Our goal is to have an organized force on Discord working together as a cohesive team. All access will be open for all free players for the this event and we hope to encourage you and many others to show up in full force.

EVENT COMMANDER: Mitchsw

Participants:

1. Odonovan1
  2. the other guy
  3. Your squad
1 person likes this

I am definitely going to try to make it.  Luvz ya like a brother, Ryan (Ryman), but as a dedicated Allied player, I will be gunning for you.  All the little kiddies shall be crying, "Hauptmann Flammenwerfer ist kaput!"

FEAR

THE

BEARD!

-Irish

Let's be honest, we are going to roll Ryman. Personally I plan on killing him at least 10 times.

The event which will be primarily ground based will have both of our perspectives live streamed and maybe some overhead shots from the buzzard cam.

If that sounds like a good time, go ahead and sign up and join me on the Allied Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/37mNNdm

Mitchsw ( Bearded Mitch)

S!

"Upcoming Events," in the upper right corner of the main Forums page, has the event starting at noon.  NO NO NO!

It starts at 11:00am, server time (US Central time).  Be there!

-Irish