XOOM

(AXIS) EVENT SIGN UP: Join "Ryman" for team Axis, October 14th

17 posts in this topic

On October 14th Ryman8989 will be fighting against Mitchsw on our live streams!  Start time is 11AM server time, show up a little bit early to get organized.

Sign up by responding to this thread and let us know if you'll be there. Our goal is to have an organized force on Discord working together as a cohesive team. All access will be open for all free players for the this event and we hope to encourage you and many others to show up in full force.

EVENT COMMANDER: Ryman8989

Participants:

1. You
  2. the other guy
  3. Your squad

one of these days we gotta have an MASSIVE axis AA battery vs allied EA 

Edited by Ltarflak

9 minutes ago, delems said:

Need more details, MSK may be interested.

The idea is that on the 14th, everyone here who decides to join (by signing this list) will meet up on the Axis Discord (most likely the General chat room) and work together to fight The Bearded Mitch. BM will be leading the Allied side trying to do the same thing, recruiting volunteers, meeting on the Allied Discord and try to beat us. 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, ryman89 said:

Sign me up!!

It wouldn't look good if you didn't. 

1 hour ago, delems said:

Need more details, MSK may be interested.

There will be boats, pasta and wine. 

2 people like this

On 6/10/2018 at 7:32 AM, rotsechs said:

There will be boats, pasta and wine. 

:D:D:D

The Axis is being called out btw for that day

They've got guys on the forums saying it's going to be easy to roll us over

Now I'm not big on speeches nor am I one to back out of a challenge but I'll say this

You know who in WW2 rolled over and died? The Axis. One Soviet Zerg rush here and a couple of nukes there and the Axis begged for the end to come and to have the Allied powers push them around. But you know who refused to listen and have other people tell them what to do? That's right...the Axis!!! Everyone told them to not invade Poland or not to steamroll China or be merciful to the French but the Axis didn't want a slice of that crap pie. No sir! They dug in their heels and went to war with the whole damn world and by George they made a name for themselves that lives on in history. They did not go quietly into that good night and neither shall we. So what do you guys want to do? You want to prove the Allies right and let them walk all over us? Or do you want to be remembered as freaking legends? Riding battle sheep into the pages of WW2 Online records!

So I ask you again my brothers and sisters..........

Do you want to be like the axis?

Edited by ryman89

I most likely will be a little late. I have a VFW meeting (club officer) an hour earlier and then I have to sit down to eat.

What the hella time is that in the UK?

i wouldnt bloody mind but is was a European war, not set in bloody Texas! (wey hey!)

1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, ayup said:

What the hella time is that in the UK?

i wouldnt bloody mind but is was a European war, not set in bloody Texas! (wey hey!)

5pm UK time sir.