• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
kareca

Balanced battle at Aarschot!

10 posts in this topic

Balanced battle at Aarschot..

2 matildas killed 149 in 3 missoes  (canuckplf an jimsop).

GJ!

S!

I'm sure 2 two Tigers can get 150 kills............... :(
Just might take 15+ missions.

Heh, the 'worthless' mattie CS only has a near 7.0 KD; while the real mattie has 14.0+ KD.

I wonder, does the StuH get a 7.0 KD?  Three tiers later?

Edited by delems
1 person likes this

Yeah Mattis are so unbalanced in the hands of good players in tier 0 while the tiger can be killed by every gun that is 40mm or above the Matty can only be killed by 88 sometimes think even frontally you cant kill gunner with 88 only degun.

Edited by pbveteran

I can shed some light on this.

Canuk was set up just west of town and Axis actually had to get past a little woods to make the clearing which gave him the advantage. Even when the Axis made the clearing there was still about 200 to 300 meters of open ground to him.

How do I know this ( I hang my head in shame and apologize to my Axis brothers) but I set up a FMS right behind him and supplied him with an ammo crate.

Now my FMS was literally not even 2 min from the AXIS AB and I ran a few times as INF and even 2pounder into the kill area.  One thing I do have to mention is I was the only one spawning from that FMS even that I announced it a few times.

The other big mistake Axis made they set up a FMS within 300 to 400 meters away from Canuk and it never got taken down that's where he scored a huge load of his INF kills. 

My FMS did get taken down by a Engineer , if he would have been a Sapper ,Canuk would have been toast and his kill tally a lot less. 

I can't speak for Jimsop cause I do not know where he was.

Yes it's silly that Axis needs the 88 or Sapper to kill the Matty I agree with that and when Canuk announced his tally, 1st thing that went through my mind is there is no way a Axis can kill that kind of Armor in tier 0 with anything we have in our Barn 

Where he was set up ,if you put an 88 anywhere near there Axis actually have a direct shot into the Allied Vehi FB spawn. Tricky part of course is the setting up of the 88 if Allied have air.

I don't have the answers I just figured I she'd some light onto the situation how his kill tally came to be.

1 person likes this

I killed   gridiron (Matilda II CS),   humanimal (UK Vickers IVC),  membrain (UK Morris) and dre21-a13 (lol sry my friend!)
with sapper W side  Aarschot, Canuck was already in AB, I think.... .
But too late..

S!

Edited by kareca
1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, kareca said:

I killed   gridiron (Matilda II CS),   humanimal (UK Vickers IVC),  membrain (UK Morris) and dre21-a13 (lol sry my friend!)
But too late..

S!

I got ya back as a Sniper later on ,you were a Sapper north of Grobbendonk .  I expect to get killed by familiar names , what blows my mind is getting killed by guys I have never ever have seen in game .

S!

2 hours ago, kareca said:

But too late..

S!

LOL, when we get killed in a specific way, we always assume it was you.  Do you know how many times we say.. "damn dead, I bet its kareca".. Then there are times when you here "damn it, kareca!" already knowing it was you.. lol.  Like I told Dre, we fear the StugG, but its even worse when you know whos behind the gun. S!.

As dre21 said...……..the axis FMS was 200m SE me with the opening towards me. Why it wasn't taken down I have no idea.  

I like to control the NW hillside when attacking AARSHOT, gives the attackers from the N FB a chance to get closer to town. Many a time I have attacked that town from the N and had our arses handed to us by well placed stug b or 88's. 

I never did make it into the AB, got blown up N side of FB near the N CP.

Jimsop was due S of me covering the SW side hulldown, we got 4 or 5 pz's in crossfires when they came out W.

Edited by canukplf