medic2755

Tanks camping FMS

16 posts in this topic

Can the devs just stop this cuz its irritating I was attacking a city and then a tank rolls up and kills everyone in spawn I have no problem with tanks slaughtering everyone inside the city but at the spawn I bloody irritating when I started the game this happened to me so this is quite a problem

1 hour ago, ebert100 said:

Make spawn inside FMS, not visible from outside, enemy can't shoot inside fms, have more exits.

I think if you allow spawning inside a FMS, then you will get more frequent occurances of people getting stuck when they spawn in by accidentally clipping into the walls.  It already happens now sometimes - especially with ATGs and when the FMS is setup on non-level terrain.

1 person likes this

Work with a team to set up a zone of control, when setting an fms build PPOs to make the current spawn point harder to see. Get some teammates to cover the fms with armor or atg.

This game is about team work and the best way to counter a camp situation is to have a zone of control before moving forward.

7 people like this

Rarely does armor get in position to camp an FMS without the knowledge of the FMS spawners......very few FMS spawners take any responsibility for placing PPO's and spawning sappers and ATG's , that's why they get camped so often.  You can take it from there if you really want to solve the problem!  I can hear the whining replies now:  "But, THAT's not my responsibility".........  :)  :)   

4 people like this

Before the fms can get multiple exits the devs need to fix the major clipping issues in the current fms design. 

If it CAN be camped it WILL be camped.

1 person likes this

Also a good solution is 2 fms close to each other but far enough apart and hidden. Makes Camping 1 very hard

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Zebbeee said:

The FMS design can be improved a bit, fore sure. As could new PPOs help.

I do not camper EFMS  (lol),  but  i agree.

13 hours ago, kareca said:

I do not camper EFMS  (lol),  but  i agree.

Harder to do in a Stug but it's very rewarding :)

23 hours ago, BLKHWK8 said:

Work with a team to set up a zone of control, when setting an fms build PPOs to make the current spawn point harder to see. Get some teammates to cover the fms with armor or atg.

This game is about team work and the best way to counter a camp situation is to have a zone of control before moving forward.

This.

Can't be bothered to coordinate with a tank or ATG team to keep the FMS clear?

THEN DIE STUPID.

5 people like this

There already is a solution. PPOs. We could add a Sandbag wall that is 2x as high. That would be very helpful.

And set up traps, zone of control...…...

Of the FMS setter or even the guy that would like to survive a lot longer will take the time to set up more ATG bunkers you can make it pretty safe to spawn . I suggest that once the Engineer is close to the FMS the reset timer reduces so he can build and reset faster.  Kinda like reloading ammo . 

If you decide not to go back to the FMS then it take the normal reset time, but if u get close the reset bar will go faster so that you can keep building.