rotsechs

Auto despawn

22 posts in this topic

Any other players in Europe have seen a big increase in auto despawn ?

Mine has gone from none to regular. I'm not the only 1 that has problems. 

Is it not my connection. My connection is better than when I didn't get auto'd out and my pc is, clean, not running background crap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

I have gone from zero to 2-3 times last 3-4 weeks. Have not played since the last week or so. 

I also have a clean PC, fibre and hardwired.

 

Edited by atgman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rotsechs said:

Any other players in Europe have seen a big increase in auto despawn ?

Mine has gone from none to regular. I'm not the only 1 that has problems. 

Is it not my connection. My connection is better than when I didn't get auto'd out and my pc is, clean, not running background crap. 

Have you put in a support ticket or 

Have you ran the WinMTR  against 'auth.playnet.com'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pittpete said:

Have you put in a support ticket or 

Have you ran the WinMTR  against 'auth.playnet.com'?

Sorry Pitt. My question was to Euro players. To gauge them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes. Sometimes within 5 minutes of logging in. Sometimes after 30 minutes, all during  the last week. It seems to be more frequent than ever. 
I've had a couple of sessions where it's not happened for over 30 mins . I ran to cap a dock earlier and thought it wasn't worth the effort as I'd be gone halfway!
I'll leave it this time as I'm about to leave the UK, so will see if it persists when I reconnect elsewhere.
I'm on mac, fibre optic. etc etc. Will be going to Taiwan which has fantastic speed compared to here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, papagaeio said:

yes. Sometimes within 5 minutes of logging in. Sometimes after 30 minutes, all during  the last week. It seems to be more frequent than ever. 

Me too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had a couple recently myself, all coming from the server to my PC. I suspected there may be some damage to cables following storm Callum last week but now I'm not so sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Put in a support ticket.

We can help you find out and locate where your packet loss is coming from.

Also CRS has NOT touched auto despawn settings recently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going fine for me since Sunday got 5 autodespawns very close in time. 

Several Euro players reporting autodespawns this week, all days. I.E. yesterday we were in a opel going to a FB and the driver got autodespawned.

You should look at this..... seems somthing is happening ...... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pittpete said:

CRS cant look at this unless the players put in support tickets with their attached   WinMTR 

CC, understood.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just pasted my WinMRT log, from Spain. Seems all is normal....


 
 

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
|                                                                       Host            Loss %|Sent | Recv |    Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------                                           |------|------|------|------|------|------|
|                            192.168.1.44 -                                               0 | 1042 | 1042 |    0 |      0 |   23 |    0 |
|                           192.168.144.1 -                                            71 |  273 |   80 |      0 |       1 |    3 |    1 |
| 125.red-81-41-224.staticip.rima-tde.net -                          42 |  392 |  229 |      0 |      2 |   41 |    2 |
|                   No response from host -                                  100 |  209 |    0 |        0 |       0 |    0 |    0 |
|   97.red-80-58-96.staticip.rima-tde.net -                          100 |  211 |    2 |        0 |        8 |    9 |    7 |
|ae-0-400-grtmadde3.net.telefonicaglobalsolutions.com -  0 | 1042 | 1042 |    7 |       9 |   52 |    8 |
|                              5.53.7.204 -                                                0 | 1042 | 1042 |    8 |      19 |  177 |    9 |
|                          176.52.251.225 -                                            1 | 1030 | 1027 |    8 |     24 |  129 |   30 |
|                              84.16.14.8 -                                                 1 | 1014 | 1007 |    8 |     17 |   56 |   28 |
|                           94.142.107.37 -                                             1 | 1030 | 1027 |    8 |     18 |   70 |   26 |
|           xe-3-2-2.cr0-dal2.ip4.gtt.net -                                     1 | 1018 | 1012 |   21 |   115 |  186 |  140 |
|                             ip4.gtt.net -                                                 1 | 1022 | 1017 |  143 |  153 |  179 |  150 |
|                     auth.wwiionline.com -                                       1 | 1027 | 1023 |  143 |  155 |  182 |  166 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
   WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kase250 said:

just pasted my WinMRT log, from Spain. Seems all is normal....



 


 

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
|                                                                       Host            Loss %|Sent | Recv |    Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------                                           |------|------|------|------|------|------|
|                            192.168.1.44 -                                               0 | 1042 | 1042 |    0 |      0 |   23 |    0 |
|                           192.168.144.1 -                                            71 |  273 |   80 |      0 |       1 |    3 |    1 |
| 125.red-81-41-224.staticip.rima-tde.net -                          42 |  392 |  229 |      0 |      2 |   41 |    2 |
|                   No response from host -                                  100 |  209 |    0 |        0 |       0 |    0 |    0 |
|   97.red-80-58-96.staticip.rima-tde.net -                          100 |  211 |    2 |        0 |        8 |    9 |    7 |
|ae-0-400-grtmadde3.net.telefonicaglobalsolutions.com -  0 | 1042 | 1042 |    7 |       9 |   52 |    8 |
|                              5.53.7.204 -                                                0 | 1042 | 1042 |    8 |      19 |  177 |    9 |
|                          176.52.251.225 -                                            1 | 1030 | 1027 |    8 |     24 |  129 |   30 |
|                              84.16.14.8 -                                                 1 | 1014 | 1007 |    8 |     17 |   56 |   28 |
|                           94.142.107.37 -                                             1 | 1030 | 1027 |    8 |     18 |   70 |   26 |
|           xe-3-2-2.cr0-dal2.ip4.gtt.net -                                     1 | 1018 | 1012 |   21 |   115 |  186 |  140 |
|                             ip4.gtt.net -                                                 1 | 1022 | 1017 |  143 |  153 |  179 |  150 |
|                     auth.wwiionline.com -                                       1 | 1027 | 1023 |  143 |  155 |  182 |  166 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
   WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

  No response from host (4th line) = bad

followed by  97.red-80-58-96.staticip.rima-tde.net - = more bad

And is probably nothing within your personal control but sucks all the same.  I had a similar issue with AT&T - my 4th and 5th hop had a 98% and 82% packet drop made the game unplayable....  Once those cleared up (and it was annoyingly hard to find anyone with a clue as to a) what it meant and b ) how to fix )) game got better again....    For TCP/IP that loss is not so bad as packets are processed in time order - so a missed packet holds up others with the missing one is resent...however this game (if memory serves (and yes I'll have to go dig it out)) uses both TCP and UDP (for different things) so your individual packet loss could be both crippling and not...    

TCP = more latency as packets get processed in time order, so missed packets get resent/waited on

UDP = less latency, but could be more clunky if packets are missed/dropped/out of order

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Pittpete said:

@kase250 you have a lot of packet loss

Look at the first column>  Loss %

Anything over 1 is not acceptable

Yes , I saw it. I said "all normal" because the ping avg etc is the normal value i usually get......

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, B2K said:

  No response from host (4th line) = bad

followed by  97.red-80-58-96.staticip.rima-tde.net - = more bad

And is probably nothing within your personal control but sucks all the same.  I had a similar issue with AT&T - my 4th and 5th hop had a 98% and 82% packet drop made the game unplayable....  Once those cleared up (and it was annoyingly hard to find anyone with a clue as to a) what it meant and b ) how to fix )) game got better again....    For TCP/IP that loss is not so bad as packets are processed in time order - so a missed packet holds up others with the missing one is resent...however this game (if memory serves (and yes I'll have to go dig it out)) uses both TCP and UDP (for different things) so your individual packet loss could be both crippling and not...    

TCP = more latency as packets get processed in time order, so missed packets get resent/waited on

UDP = less latency, but could be more clunky if packets are missed/dropped/out of order

I am afraid i cant do anything at all..... Those hosts belongs to my ISP, Telefonica de España (Movistar)......... AFAIK TCP has ACK control and UDP has not. I have the CCNA CISCO Networking Certificate but i didnt work in networking for at least 15 years now..........so my knowledments are mostly forgotten.

I have FTTH 150Mbps asymetric. Maybe i can call my ISP an question about it......Also a friend of mine works in Movistar,he is a field operator in nodal centers etc.

Ty for your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.