• Announcements

• HEAVY265

TOS Change regarding the Forums   11/23/2018

Rule 23 is in discussions.  The official change will come out soon.  It will go effect Jan 1st. As it stands from this point.  Political and religious posts are allowed in off topic.  Be mindful to be respectful to each other.   That is all for now. Thank you for your continued support and patience.
XOOM

!S Jammyman - RIP (Fallen Soldier)

63 posts in this topic

Our hearts are heavy this morning, as we learned that former RAT and long-time community member, “JAMMYMAN,” has passed away, surrounded by family on October 29th, 2018.

Jammyman created and ran some of the most memorable Special Events and was the lead of that team. He was an avid flyer and spent quite a bit of time in the Luftwaffe - German High Command.

He was a guy who cared about our game immensely, selflessly served, and didn’t ask for a whole lot.

After 28 months of battling cancer and the toll grown so great, he asked for the WWII Online community’s assistance - something he had never done before. The WWII Online community rose up and helped provide some cushion in his final days. To all of those who contributed towards his GoFundMe - we salute you, and I know directly that it meant a huge amount to him. Well done community, your final act of kindness was most definitely received.

Please feel free to share a story that you might have of him, perhaps in-game screen shots, or anything else that we can share his memory from.

We will add him to the fallen soldiers memorial at the earliest opportunity.

Gone, but not forgotten. !S

WOW.....omg.  What a loss.  Sympathies and prayers go out to his family.

S!

Actually choked up a bit.  *#$% cancer!

Jammy was one of a very small number axis RDP geeks. I recall he and KGBB way back when being the backbone of w/e RDP effort the axis could muster. Quite a few large flights and some of the most epic memories I have are from his efforts.

sad irl ... see you on the other side bro.

Very sad to hear this.

JAMMYMAN was the Rat who ran the great squad challenge competitions of the old days.  - Those were THE single best experiences I ever had with this game.  Nothing else came close.

I know the 91st will really miss him.

RIP Jammyman

Very sad news indeed, can only echo what Krazy said the squad challenge competitions were some of the best game play i had in this game.

He will be greatly missed by all.

RIP

Very sad news. Lovely guy. My condolences to his family and friends 

Remember him well.... He was always a great person and flyer. I feel the pain for his family as well.

Will remember him always.

S! Jammyman!

Spent a lot of time fighting with and against you sir.

You will be sorely missed!

So very sorry to hear of this great loss..

JAMMYMAN was a valued and beloved fixture here on the field and working hard for the player base as part of the RAT team..

He will be missed ......

RIP & <S!> m8.....