• Announcements

• HEAVY265

TOS Change regarding the Forums   11/23/2018

Rule 23 is in discussions.  The official change will come out soon.  It will go effect Jan 1st. As it stands from this point.  Political and religious posts are allowed in off topic.  Be mindful to be respectful to each other.   That is all for now. Thank you for your continued support and patience.
XOOM

!S Jammyman - RIP (Fallen Soldier)

63 posts in this topic

RIP Jammy You are appreciated by thousands, the Top Squad event was the most fun I've ever had in the game

!S

2 people like this

Ahhh shat...Jammy was one of the genuinely good people in this game. 

!S and RIP, brother. 

2 people like this

On 02/11/2018 at 4:34 PM, krazydog said:

JAMMYMAN was the Rat who ran the great squad challenge competitions of the old days.  - Those were THE single best experiences I ever had with this game.  Nothing else came close.

This!

Rest in Peace JAMMYMAN

S!

Edited by Nick

Sorry to hear the news.  

Was jamm40, or something close, one of his accounts or game name?

On 11/4/2018 at 4:54 PM, Merlin51 said:

Damn :(

I still have the bobblehead doll thing he made me eons ago S!

You should take a picture of this and share it with the community, if you're up for it. 

So sorry to hear that!

From the fundraising I thought he could have a chance if he would go through surgery.

My deep and sincere condolences to the family. He will be missed.

S!

Ps. Guys. If you can spare a few bucks, please remember that you can help his family and there is also another community member seeking for help.

Life or death shouldn't depend on your incomes. At least I'm lucky enough to live in a country with the worst internet connection but universal health.

Edited by piska250
1 person likes this

Condolences to his family and friends, including all here who knew and cared for him.  This community shares in the loss.  I hope we can have an ingame memorial for him.  We need a service with a flyover, at the very least.

Rest well, Jammyman.  You left a lot of people with happy memories.  In the end, that's all you can ask for.  Well done, sir!

-Irish

1 person likes this

Really great guy, Fought alongside him with the 91st many of early mornings. Hate to hear this sad news. Huge loss for the WW2OL community.

1 person likes this

!S Jammy.   One of the best guys I have come across playing this game.

Taught me to fly the 111. One of the guys that made the weekend drag and bags fun.

Salute my friend.

1 person likes this

Ah... good Jammyman :(

RIP sir.

I still remember the special event for June 6th he prepared in 2009 :D And when he was in the OKW LW :)

He is now flying high, for sure.

!S

Some of my fondest memories of flying in WWIIOL are from RDP runs and the Perl Harbour events that Jammyman organized or helped to organize. [censored] cancer. I hope some day we will find a final cure against this menace to humanity. My sincerest condolences to his family.

Edited by rote7