dubyu

Game Fails to Load

13 posts in this topic

The game will not load since the last patch was installed. Most of my logins, especially since last night, I can not load the game and receive an error message "WW2 Has Stopped Working". Anyone else experiencing this?

didn't fix my problem  3 computers all CTD   downloaded 3 times... WTF...

everything else works expect this game...dissapointed.

The latest patch update has caused unexplained crashes to most non English versions. 

The quick fix is to install the English full install version until we can get a new patch released.

If this doesnt solve your issues, you need to put in a Support ticket please.

If you did a patch it did not work. Got a more than able laptop to play the game and am paying each month to play it and can not play it. The laptop has more  ram in the video than the game need it has 8GB and 32GB memory and is running windows 10(64bit) and a 1TB HDD. It all so has a 8th Generation Intel(R) Core i7 Processor. I don't know why it will not load. It starts to load and the red bar loads but then it goes to the desktop again. I have talked to some people that have systems smaller than the one I have and they tell me that they did not have any trouble loading the game. Hope you can get this fixed very very soon so I can play this game. This computer is not a MAC. Thank You

I have install windows 8.1 cfresh again and dl then the game install exe from the game page and install the English version of the game.

Same think again , after 5 sec game crash. The last patch kill the game for me. 

Did we have no beta testers for patches?

my computer  using windows 10 and NVIDEA GEForce GTX 1060 6GB kicks out when it starts to load terrain features

I have tried latest install - no go  any suggestions?

Having the same issue with latest patch. I am able to play Offline without any issues but when I log into campaign or training server at the loading screen I get CTD when loading bar gets to "loading terrain features."

Win10 home (v1803 build 17134.345) / Intel 8600k / 16GB RAM / GTX1070ti

same issue here new win ten on hard drive unable to run  game  crashes at load terrain ok in offline mode

also installed fresh win 7 sme issue off line mode ok  on line crashes at  terrain

tried steam version of  game  same problems lets hope we get  patch  soon an update would  be great  crs noobs will not bother again

regards timbo69

It seems to me its a host/server issue. You can load the game and it runs just fine in offline mode. But when you try to log into the server it CTD right at the transition from the loading screen to the game screen. Probably has to do something with the CPU optimization patch where it is auto-kicking off ppl right when they log in.