Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Eagle, Ian77, PinkKitty and nily5000 Rewarded.

fiambre

Yes. Nily also rewarded. :)

These brave soldiers have motived other players with their actions and acts of Bravery.

Sending fms, promoting Fj jumps, defending every inch of German ground, assaulting depots or ABs with no fear. They are a reference for others. Always using the chat, always warning, reporting, requesting or offering their help.

OKW is pleased to reward Eagle, Ian77, Pinkkitty and Nily5000 with the

Meritorious Service Cross

12meritorious_medal.gif 12meritorious_ribbon.gif

Congrats Madam and Gentlemen!

7 hours ago, rotsechs said:

Lol. Had no idea you would see that. 

Someone PMed me in game saying "congratz" so I thought I should come to the forums and see what I had won...  I need two more apparently for an inflatable sheep!

12 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

Nily blows. Ian blows. 

I wonder who you have to blow to get an award . Been doing this crap since the beginning you think I'll ever see my tag in here nope.  I guess it's who you know and who you blow . Or who pays  more attention to players on game I guess. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dre21 said:

I wonder who you have to blow to get an award . Been doing this crap since the beginning you think I'll ever see my tag in here nope.  I guess it's who you know and who you blow . Or who pays  more attention to players on game I guess. 

I blow everyone, no awards. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

I blow everyone, no awards. 

Because you're [censored] at it. ( so i'm told )

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nily5000 said:

I present DRE21 with TINFOIL HEART AWARD!

Ur just bitter cause u end up on my kill list ;) as I do on urs unfortunately, lol.