• Announcements

• HEAVY265

TOS Change regarding the Forums   11/23/2018

Rule 23 is in discussions.  The official change will come out soon.  It will go effect Jan 1st. As it stands from this point.  Political and religious posts are allowed in off topic.  Be mindful to be respectful to each other.   That is all for now. Thank you for your continued support and patience.
x88

CTD on Loading

5 posts in this topic

I have a new computer downloaded the game and it CTD during loading screen. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Bug with the most recent patch. I have the same issue, but devs are aware and working on a fix. Only thing that works is offline mode.

@aismov
just for giggles
If you put WW2.exe in windowsXP servicepack 3 compat mode
aside from having to click YES at the admin prompt, does it make any difference?

1 hour ago, Merlin51 said:

@aismov
just for giggles
If you put WW2.exe in windowsXP servicepack 3 compat mode
aside from having to click YES at the admin prompt, does it make any difference?

Nope. Tried XP SP3, Win7, Win8.

Interestingly if I pull out my old laptop (Win7/Corei5/8HB/ATI Radeon mobility) I can log into the server without an issue. So it must be something on the server side of things where certain systems are being kicked out, maybe because host thinks your system is hung or lagging too much?

I'm going to actually try logging in with my newer laptop (2017 Dell XPS 15)

EDIT: Dell XPS has the same issue. But the HP Laptop sitting right next too it is logged in to main server as I type.

Edited by aismov

Eh, i was just curious.
I know coding is working on a hotfix, they are too busy working on it to ask why it is doing it.