bondpaul

ATTENTION ALL "ACTIVE" SQUADS

6 posts in this topic

I am making a list of current "active" Squads so that they can be included in planning and execution of in-game strategy when they are on. For the past three weeks, everyday that I have been on, at different times of the day, I have asked if there are any Squads on, and to date I have not received a single reply. This is strange in the fact that when I log on there are always Squad recruiters on, but I still get no reply. So I am asking here, now, today, to have all "Active" Squads post to this thread with the following information.

1. Name of Squad

2. Names of Leaders (CO and Exec)

3. Number of members that are active in the Squad

4. If you have a Squad night, and if so, what day and what time is the Squad night

5. What your Squad's choice of mode is... i.e. Infantry, Armor, Air Force or Navy

6. What does your Squad members enjoy doing the most. ( Some like to blow FB's, others like to run Armor, etc.)

7. Will your Squad want to be more involved in Operational Planning and Execution of those Plans.

8. Any Awards that you would like AHC to issue to your Squad members for their performance and Teamwork or Leadership abilities.

When I get this information, I will share it with CRS and the rest of AHC so that we can involve you more in daily operations.

I will await your replies... S!

4 people like this

1. Name of Squad 91st Sturmbattalion

2. Names of Leaders (CO and Exec) CO CT123, XO Krazydog

3. Number of members that are active in the Squad 200-300 with at least 5-10 on every day especially Saturday

4. If you have a Squad night, and if so, what day and what time is the Squad night Saturday, all day

5. What your Squad's choice of mode is... i.e. Infantry, Armor, Air Force or Navy All branches

6. What does your Squad members enjoy doing the most. ( Some like to blow FB's, others like to run Armor, etc.) Lots of FB work and we guard them

7. Will your Squad want to be more involved in Operational Planning and Execution of those Plans. YES!

oh and... will work for Iron Crosses :)

2 people like this

1. Name of Squad:   Lafayette Federation

2. Names of Leaders (CO and Exec):  CO, Augetout     XOs, Axewolf, Oshaggy, Bragg, Shakabre (whenever he finally pulls the trigger and rejoins, lol)

3. Number of members that are active in the Squad:  Currently around 25, but we are in the baby stages of rebuilding.

4. If you have a Squad night, and if so, what day and what time is the Squad night:  No squad night at this time.  Lafayette Federation, when at/near its peak in size, had a squad night of every night.

5. What your Squad's choice of mode is... i.e. Infantry, Armor, Air Force or Navy:  Lafayette Federation is a multi-branch unit.  

6. What does your Squad members enjoy doing the most. ( Some like to blow FB's, others like to run Armor, etc.):  Lafayette Federation does whatever will help the Allied cause the most at any given moment.

7. Will your Squad want to be more involved in Operational Planning and Execution of those Plans.:  Yes

8. Any Awards that you would like AHC to issue to your Squad members for their performance and Teamwork or Leadership abilities.:  We have earned numerous unit citations, etc. over the course of our 17+ years ingame, but those seem to have been lost in the wind.  Would really like it if our statue in Charleville would have the legibility of the writing on our statue restored.

1 person likes this

1. Name of Squad: 31st Wrecking Crew

2. Names of Leaders (CO and Exec): CO: ZZ; XOs: tntsnipe, pwor, xl2buzz, walken1, dvdoc

3. Number of members that are active in the Squad: ~100 of which 90% are very casual

4. If you have a Squad night, and if so, what day and what time is the Squad night: Tuesday 1900 Eastern

5. What your Squad's choice of mode is... i.e. Infantry, Armor, Air Force or Navy: Combined Arms

6. What does your Squad members enjoy doing the most. ( Some like to blow FB's, others like to run Armor, etc.): Everything, combined arms

7. Will your Squad want to be more involved in Operational Planning and Execution of those Plans. Yes

8. Any Awards that you would like AHC to issue to your Squad members for their performance and Teamwork or Leadership abilities. Not necessary

1 person likes this

1. Name of Squad 250 Hispana

2. Names of Leaders (CO and Exec) CO Slpkfor250, XO Rebaba250, Bt7250h, Cucal250

3. Number of members that are active in the Squad: more or less 500 with at least 5/15 actives every day, especially Sundays

4. If you have a Squad night, and if so, what day and what time is the Squad night: Mainly Sunday.

5. What your Squad's choice of mode is... i.e. Infantry, Armor, Air Force or Navy All branches

6. What does your Squad members enjoy doing the most. ( Some like to blow FB's, others like to run Armor, etc.) A little of all.

7. Will your Squad want to be more involved in Operational Planning and Execution of those Plans. YES!

Edited by casualy250
1 person likes this