• Announcements

• HEAVY265

TOS Change regarding the Forums   11/23/2018

Rule 23 is in discussions.  The official change will come out soon.  It will go effect Jan 1st. As it stands from this point.  Political and religious posts are allowed in off topic.  Be mindful to be respectful to each other.   That is all for now. Thank you for your continued support and patience.
raptor34

Town/Airfield supply and nationality

79 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Kilemall said:

Which begs a question, if a town is BEF does that mean the AF will be RAF and the naval is RN?  Or can they be mixed?

They will be by country only in terms of Garrisons. Garrisons cannot have mixed units, with the exception of having an Air Force division / brigade sitting on top of a Garrison.

5 hours ago, XOOM said:

They will be by country only in terms of Garrisons. Garrisons cannot have mixed units, with the exception of having an Air Force division / brigade sitting on top of a Garrison.

Thank you  for the clarification.  I don't see a problem with this long as the Allies have the limited flip thing, we have brigades that can plug in where the action is and people still have access to their rides.  Particularly important for any DLC types.

Edited by Kilemall
1 person likes this

On 12/1/2018 at 3:21 PM, Kilemall said:

Xoom, internet paranoia has always haunted this game.

The one thing that I do think is legit is that the two sides really don't understand each other very well as a whole so I've had discussions with Axis background guys and they really DON'T get the Allied thing, and vice versa for non-big squad Allies understanding the Axis guys.

The other part is everyone can be readily convinced the game is coded against them, especially if they never switch sides and discover just how much pain the other guy is getting.

I remember way back in the day getting fed up once and spawning a Spitfire thinking how I am going to dominate those non-turning, poor-E retention LW planes.

I think I got shot down by a Bf-110 :D

On 12/1/2018 at 0:21 PM, Kilemall said:

Xoom, internet paranoia has always haunted this game. 

The one thing that I do think is legit is that the two sides really don't understand each other very well as a whole so I've had discussions with Axis background guys and they really DON'T get the Allied thing, and vice versa for non-big squad Allies understanding the Axis guys.

The other part is everyone can be readily convinced the game is coded against them, especially if they never switch sides and discover just how much pain the other guy is getting.

This is our primary battle, perception is reality. Some of the loud voices who say the same thing repeatedly, take hold of the perception of apples not soured. This compounds on itself and we are hamstrung in how we can manage and respond to these things. The best way we know how is to stay patient, be logical and provide a solution / correction to genuine errors as they occur, which we do try to mitigate as best as possible.

I'm trying to get closer with the community at all levels, by phone, by playing the game, by forums, by attending meetings, by stepping away from the proverbial desk I have at CRS, because I understand how critical it is to stay in the know of how things are progressing on the "ground" (so to speak) with the community.