• Announcements

• B2K

Forum Upgrade Phase II Beginning.   06/01/2020

The initial phase of the forum updating has been completed.  We will now be moving onto Phase II: Software update:   The current forum software is in need up an update to current version.  We have been testing the newer version, and are ready to update our live forums.    Themes: The Current WWIIOL Theme will be retired as part of the forum update.  It is non-compatible with the newer forum software.  A new WWIIOL Theme will be added after upgrade (as part of the upgade if everything goes smooth).   Once the update is completed the forums should look the same, but perform significantly better.   We will also be able to potentially expand functionality to include features and add-ons that are not available with our current version of the forum software.   There will be a few hours of downtime during the upgrade process, an exact date has not been set as we are working to align schedules.  
tatonka

I am back in game :)

20 posts in this topic

Hello everyone , glad to be back in . Have new pc and its working well :)  so far .  Is there a stat page ?  was wondering who I killed earlier :) 

Also was wondering about the ALT TAB function , were you could be in game , but close it for a bit to look at something else online . Or load 2 games on one PC .

ok fiqured it out on the stat page and the alt tab , :) 

Edited by tatonka

I'll have to start watching the rooftops again, thanks for the warning :)

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, KMS said:

I'll have to start watching the rooftops again, thanks for the warning :)

maybe , was online training and there was no para snipers ?  

Para snipers still here, but only airfield. Ground para in regular town is only lmg I think 

1 person likes this

On 11/18/2018 at 11:21 AM, tatonka said:

Hello everyone , glad to be back in . Have new pc and its working well :)  so far .  Is there a stat page ?  was wondering who I killed earlier :) 

Truly wonderful to see you back @tatonka, S! 

1 person likes this