• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Crs Wants You!   01/18/2019

CRS is looking for some volunteer live support chat staff.  Are you up for the assignment?  If so,  please send an email with your interest to,  Jobs@corneredrats.com
XOOM

Garrison Overstocking - Working & Easy

57 posts in this topic

Backline FBs can and, as far as Iknow, always have been blowable. It is the easiest way to turn a No man’s attack into a softcap. It is also a great way to prevent the other side from moving supply in to resupply a DO. How does that affect overstock?

I like the idea of rear fb, farthest from town, resupply. Town to town is fine but the distances are often too far to make resupply feasible. I drove a panzer from hasselt to diest once and it took 45 minutes. That was too far for me to ever do again, but I was happy to do a bunch of 10 to 20 minute runs.

5 hours ago, tribard said:

I like the idea of rear fb, farthest from town, resupply. Town to town is fine but the distances are often too far to make resupply feasible. I drove a panzer from hasselt to diest once and it took 45 minutes. That was too far for me to ever do again, but I was happy to do a bunch of 10 to 20 minute runs.

the FB furthest from the front town, the one only 2km from the rear town, belongs to the front town.
If you spawned from it, youd pull from the frontline pool, drive to town and return the same unit back where it came from

Heh, imagine this
eaJyd5Z.png

dl51iYD.png

gWRuY7h.png

Edited by Merlin51
1 person likes this

Please, please, PLEASE.

Make it that, when you resupply something, it is lock 5 mins for you and your squaddies / friend list.

I still remember Driving a tiger for half an hour, release it (rtb), squaddies waiting in map but was got by rookie that ignored our PMs and drove it directly into an area marked with Atgs on map and of course was blown up.

So please, please, please.

Code it so you can block it just a few minutes.

5 hours ago, Merlin51 said:

Heh, imagine this
eaJyd5Z.png

dl51iYD.png

gWRuY7h.png

Now this is what it's about right here. Great screenshots.

1 hour ago, piska250 said:

Please, please, PLEASE.

Make it that, when you resupply something, it is lock 5 mins for you and your squaddies / friend list.

I still remember Driving a tiger for half an hour, release it (rtb), squaddies waiting in map but was got by rookie that ignored our PMs and drove it directly into an area marked with Atgs on map and of course was blown up.

So please, please, please.

Code it so you can block it just a few minutes.

This would require a huge amount of code changes, we just don't have the time even if we wanted to.

You could potentially save the unit for your friend by not cancelling the reserve on the unit until your friend was ready to quickly reserve it for themself. Its not guaranteed to work but it should have a high chance.