• Announcements

• HEAVY265

TOS Change regarding the Forums   11/23/2018

Rule 23 is in discussions.  The official change will come out soon.  It will go effect Jan 1st. As it stands from this point.  Political and religious posts are allowed in off topic.  Be mindful to be respectful to each other.   That is all for now. Thank you for your continued support and patience.
glitchwich

Some old wwiionline videos from my fam.

19 posts in this topic

thought I'd share since I found his uploads. :P

The first one is from Bud420, second is from Vodka420

I have a PATA hard drive of "buds" with like billions of early photos and some videos of this game going back to 2003? or so.. if I ever get to sit down and go through his old pooter stuff i'll try and interface it with modern things and upload it together somewhere as an archive. He loved this game tons. <3

oh yeah, that was a good old laggy day,, I starting watchin this film , I laugh so hard.. graphic were terrible back then but  can image how much it had change from today

And people still post about how nothing has changed since day one and wont sub...................:confused:

Love that side step sprinting fight at 1:50, ez full mouse movement, harder to pull off now, has more sidelooking involved, whelp that's what I got a big mousepad for. :)

20 hours ago, glitchwich said:

thought I'd share since I found his uploads. :P

The first one is from Bud420, second is from Vodka420

I have a PATA hard drive of "buds" with like billions of early photos and some videos of this game going back to 2003? or so.. if I ever get to sit down and go through his old pooter stuff i'll try and interface it with modern things and upload it together somewhere as an archive. He loved this game tons. <3

LMAO

Anyone still has "the day of a french officer" I made ? I saw it once shared by someone but I no longer have it 

S! tatonka  great videos I used to play back in 08 I was under imthelaw  I came back a few months ago 

1 person likes this

LOL, some videos were back before YouTube started in 2005. Hard to imagine life without it now.

55 minutes ago, tatonka said:

by a player named flea

Some day i really need to upload the uncompressed original of this for Flea
the video quality is very good, it's just that the video file is 650mb

1 person likes this