Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Training Server

parasit

Would it be possible to have a town that has a british & french pz brig in it and another one that has an axis? Hard to do things the way the t-server is set up.

also, i assume the camps are still bugged?

• CORNERED RAT
1 hour ago, parasit said:

Would it be possible to have a town that has a british & french pz brig in it and another one that has an axis? Hard to do things the way the t-server is set up.

also, i assume the camps are still bugged?

Hey Parasit,

Good to see you. Are you asking for a town with a British and French "Armored" brigade, as well as a different town next to it with an Armored brigade? Please clarify.

Area 51 is now operational and working.

to mr xoom or mr ohm can you please move a british brigade that has full tank list it seems the units you already got in there at area 51 don't seem to have the 100% total list

• 4 weeks later...

@XOOM

sorry was moving and took me a while to get back up. if camp's are working, i'm fine.

but for normal training and since we havethe big towns split, it would be great to have each part with a different brigade (brit tank/inf, french tank, inf, axis tank/inf). also ms distance to zero.

ok, just checked. it's much better on the training server. but when you do training or a guide, it annoying to have to walk 450m to get to the town or fb. so what i generally do when i update my sapper guide, i place an ms on the future fb, then i blow the fb and this way i'm right there. but naturally it would be great to reduce the ms distance on the camps to 0m. butidunno if that is possible.

Edited by parasit

I will have @Ohm reset training server to map start conditions.

As for Area 51 we are working on a perm. solutions, it has to do with coding of how our supply works and surrender system. REmember the training server is a clone of live server.

9 hours ago, BLKHWK8 said:

I will have @Ohm reset training server to map start conditions.

As for Area 51 we are working on a perm. solutions, it has to do with coding of how our supply works and surrender system. REmember the training server is a clone of live server.

is impossible to set ms's to a min distance of 10m or so?

15 hours ago, parasit said:

is impossible to set ms's to a min distance of 10m or so?

Area 51 you can set mss within a close proximity of each other as I think the abs themselves are 1500m apart.

On 1/1/2019 at 8:13 AM, BLKHWK8 said:

Area 51 you can set mss within a close proximity of each other as I think the abs themselves are 1500m apart.

you can't spawn a tank from an ms's ;-}

• 4 weeks later...