• Announcements

    • HEAVY265

      TOS Change regarding the Forums   11/23/2018

      Rule 23 is in discussions.  The official change will come out soon.  It will go effect Jan 1st. As it stands from this point.  Political and religious posts are allowed in off topic.  Be mindful to be respectful to each other.   That is all for now. Thank you for your continued support and patience.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OHM

Campaign 158 start time

16 posts in this topic

We will bring down the server on 04/12/2018 at 6:30 pm sever time to get the setup underway. 

 

IF everything goes smoothly I expect to start the Campaign at 7:30 pm server. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, OHM said:

We will bring down the server on 03/12/2018 at 6:30 pm sever time to get the setup underway. 

 

IF everything goes smoothly I expect to start the Campaign at 7:30 pm server. 

 

As Yogi Berra said when asked - what time is it - : "You mean now? "? 

Or is  03/12/2018 at 6:30 pm sever time  like 04/12/2018 ?  Like not now, but tomorrow now?

Image result for dali clock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, sorella said:

As Yogi Berra said when asked - what time is it - : "You mean now? "? 

Or is  03/12/2018 at 6:30 pm sever time  like 04/12/2018 ?  Like not now, but tomorrow now?

Image result for dali clock

OMG April 12th!!..........longest intermission ever! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OHM said:

We will bring down the server on 04/12/2018 at 6:30 pm sever time

@OHMPlease return my tesseract, and please stop playing with it, it is not a toy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, OHM said:

We will bring down the server on 04/12/2018 at 6:30 pm sever time to get the setup underway. 

 

IF everything goes smoothly I expect to start the Campaign at 7:30 pm server. 

 

Err... what time zone is server time? Central?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caydel said:

Err... what time zone is server time? Central?

server I believe is central time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bmw said:

server I believe is central time.

Correctamundo. Server = US central or GMT-6 for the purists. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, propa said:

12.04.2018 ??

12. April.2018 ????   :D:D:P

Can we have it 24 hour clock please, makes calculating time difference easier, and we will be changing daylight savings by April.....   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Physics is the only science that explicitly studies time, but even physicists agree that time is one of the most difficult properties of our universe to understand. Even in the most modern and complex physical models, though, time is usually considered to be an ontologically “basic” or primary concept, and not made up of, or dependent on, anything else.

http://www.exactlywhatistime.com/

Edited by actonman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, actonman said:

Physics is the only science that explicitly studies time, but even physicists agree that time is one of the most difficult properties of our universe to understand. Even in the most modern and complex physical models, though, time is usually considered to be an ontologically “basic” or primary concept, and not made up of, or dependent on, anything else.

http://www.exactlywhatistime.com/

That isnt a 24 hour clock.... sheesh.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.