Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Changes to Campaign Supply & Ranks

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMCampaign 158 starts tonight, at 7:30PM Server time. We have made some pretty significant supply changes to WWII Online's Campaign that will restore functional purpose for our specific flag types (Headquarters, Infantry Brigade, Armored Brigade). We have also made significant changes to rank access so that we can make sure early war, easier to operate equipment can be obtained by the lower ranks, and more difficult / higher valued units can be preserved for veterans. This Campaign we will also be keeping the Trucks open and available for free players, and we'll monitor mobile spawn deployments closely to see if there's an improvement. Please continue reading. Reminder: All Veterans have a Rifleman account and can login, play, and chat on the forums at anytime.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=A2E6n5alPEI:sJD4n7nIn30:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=A2E6n5alPEI:sJD4n7nIn30:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=A2E6n5alPEI:sJD4n7nIn30:F7zBnMyn0Lo
A2E6n5alPEI

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 1

This all sounds great in general; but, don't forget, HQs are the only way to resupply and overstock - so HQs need to have some of every unit in game (for the most part) if they are to be able to do resupply and overstock.  And prolly not just 1 unit, but at least a few generally.