• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Crs Wants You!   01/18/2019

CRS is looking for some volunteer live support chat staff.  Are you up for the assignment?  If so,  please send an email with your interest to,  Jobs@corneredrats.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ian77

Comms Channels

8 posts in this topic

I am sure this has been asked for before, but please can we have some more comms channels - six isn't enough if you want guys to monitor "Help" channel as well as play the game effectively. 

S! Ian 

Not possible with present resources which is one reason we are looking to bring intergrsted voice comms in game

Looking forward to integrated voice comms, I used teamspeak which was good (had my own free server for years), but integrated comms are much better as there made for the particular game.

Would like to hear more about it, great job guys keep it up.

Discord just not user friendly, seems designed for peoples phones, why do i need voip on a phone ? LOL

S!

You have a full set of channels you can set now, the numeric channels from 01-99.

Talking people into using them is the trick.

12 hours ago, Kilemall said:

You have a full set of channels you can set now, the numeric channels from 01-99.

Talking people into using them is the trick.

You misunderstand me, I don't want more channels from 1 - 99, I want to use more at the same time. Presently I use mission, target, squad, inter squad, Army, Airforce - I cannot use them and side chat and Help.  I would use more of the individual channels if I had the ability to monitor more channels at the same time.  But if six is the limit, six it will just have to be. I do not think I have had the Help channel tuned for more than 12 years - I would help out on "Help" but I cannot tune it in and the other channels I need in order to play the game, hence my asking if another few "buttons" could be added for comms. 

I completely agree we need people to use the right channels, "ei in NCP" on side chn isn't very helpful with 2 AOs and 2 DOs in full swing.

S! Ian 

Edited by ian77

On 12/8/2018 at 0:52 PM, flong139 said:

Looking forward to integrated voice comms, I used teamspeak which was good (had my own free server for years), but integrated comms are much better as there made for the particular game.

Would like to hear more about it, great job guys keep it up.

Discord just not user friendly, seems designed for peoples phones, why do i need voip on a phone ? LOL

S!

As long as there is a mute key or I can completely turn it off, then I will like it.

Sure I would love to talk to my Squadmate's once in a while but when I need to hear I need to hear..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0