• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Crs Wants You!   01/18/2019

CRS is looking for some volunteer live support chat staff.  Are you up for the assignment?  If so,  please send an email with your interest to,  Jobs@corneredrats.com
HuskerGI

....opens door and sits in back of room....

27 posts in this topic

S!

Coming back in after years off and away.

101st Squad Member

Going to take a while to get game back up and running but stopping in to say hello to everyone.

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, HuskerGI said:

I don't wanna get fixed.  It made my dog get fat and he doesn't like me as much. :)

That's because you chopped his clean off, we just want to tie yours in a knot.

2 minutes ago, HuskerGI said:

Nothing sounds fun about that at all

The fun comes about 30 days later, though the swelling will be gone in about 7

Tried to get in last night. Have a stupid missing .dll window coming up and game won't load.  Happens as soon as I double click wwiiol.

Anyone seen this?

Windows 10

1 hour ago, HuskerGI said:

Tried to get in last night. Have a stupid missing .dll window coming up and game won't load.  Happens as soon as I double click wwiiol.

Anyone seen this?

Windows 10

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=746571   Is where you can download the latest Microsoft VS redistributable which should hopefully take care of the issue.

Here is the link .

1 hour ago, HuskerGI said:

Anyone seen this?

Windows 10

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=746571   Is where you can download the latest Microsoft VS redistributable which should hopefully take care of the issue.

Here is the link .

Sorry for double post forget the WiFi I'm using has this site blocked, use it to much I guess ,  so once I turn off WIFI it creates a double post.

Edited by dre21
1 person likes this

Seeing lots of names I recognize and a lot I don't.  That's all good!

Been fun getting back into it.  Fingers weren't doing things right the first day or so, but it came back around.

I haven't plinked Xoom yet......but it's on my to do list...

hahahahahaha

S!

59 minutes ago, HuskerGI said:

CE!

Whats up man?!?!?!?!?!?

Same old same old brother! I’m glad your back and look forward to rolling with you again in January if your still around. Seems like a few tactical adjustments are needed from our usual style of carnage lol

I'm trying to get the band back together again.

Right now there are only about 4 or 5 of us active/semiactive  in game.  Hoping to get a few more back at it after the holiday season is over.  Not sure though.  Miss talking to everyone and having some good clean fun at the expense of the enemy :) 

I'll be a little spotty from now until after xmas.  We will of course be on the road trying to keep all of our relatives happy at the expense of ours......hahahahahahaha

S!

Husk

1 person likes this