imded

BRIDGES = no AO or DO,make it just like AI

28 posts in this topic

*** okay to let smartypants griefers do whatever

Again, I don't care about this, cause it won't happen.

There are far many more ways to grief that are 100x more important than some bridge......

Pretty sure more players camp spawns with AA than will ever grief a bridge................ And I never see players camp spawns with AA ...   get it ?

5 minutes ago, delems said:

*** okay to let smartypants griefers do whatever

Again, I don't care about this, cause it won't happen.

There are far many more ways to grief that are 100x more important than some bridge......

Pretty sure more players camp spawns with AA than will ever grief a bridge................ And I never see players camp spawns with AA ...   get it ?

They don't nowadays cause AA doesn't survive long in our low pop leaky glass environment, but otherwise you must have been playing another game, AA as heavy machine gun/support weapon use camping and otherwise went on since the first time they went in.  Hell, it's why the 88 got gun shields.

6 hours ago, delems said:

You all missing the point - it should take a DAY (if not days) to rebuild a bridge.

I know our game is an abstraction, 40 is just way to low; 80 is still ridiculously low, but better.

cant say if 80 is better, but I can tell you this.
No amount of satchels will put the bridge back up in any amount of time, if you insists on it staying down.

hit it with a bomb now and then, spray the engineers with some MG fire, or some large HE rounds, straf them etc.

It is only easy to repair one when no one opposes you, and if no one opposes you, even at 80 satchels, the bridge can come back up in a few minutes.