• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
SCKING

12 days of WWIIOL

99 posts in this topic

Anyone following the 12 days of WWIIOL that @CHIMM is putting together? 

Here is day 2 and 3 :)

2 people like this

8 hours ago, Zebbeee said:

Shields for AA guns! W000t!

Now gun shield for the 88 , and we are golden.

38 minutes ago, dre21 said:

Now gun shield for the 88 , and we are golden.

Do you promise to be nice for 1 year if Santa fulfilled your wish? Even if it was not in this patch yet?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiKRlksL6azCWdlHqsCvD

For such a large weapon it might take a while longer. The smithy is fresh out of metal.

1 person likes this

How about fixing real problems like all the trucks rolling for more than 1200m after the engines are switched off?  Thought we used realistic physics?

3 minutes ago, ian77 said:

How about fixing real problems like all the trucks rolling for more than 1200m after the engines are switched off?  Thought we used realistic physics?

You should continue to see what comes out in the 12 Days of WWII Online Xmas 2018 :). Patience! Anticipation!

13 minutes ago, XOOM said:

You should continue to see what comes out in the 12 Days of WWII Online Xmas 2018 :). Patience! Anticipation!

Santa? Is that really you? 

Mummy says I have been a good boy, so I deserve a present please :) 

1 person likes this

I hope those wood and barbed wire PPOs are also able to be blown up to remove them.  I'd say wire cutters on the barbed wire, but they aren't ingame, so blowing them up would be a substitute.  If a grenade can take down an AI sentry tower, it should be able to handle a much smaller obstacle.

-Irish

Looks like a lot of effort has been put into this 12 days of Christmas deal.

They could have, afterall, gone with 8 days of hanukah.  :)

Very cool stuff.

S! and Happy Holidays  

Can care less about the HC set Rifle only spawn.  Magic hour has arrived again , Soldier out of a box popping up behind natural barriers again like Bridges that have been blown.

5 hours ago, dre21 said:

Can care less about the HC set Rifle only spawn.  Magic hour has arrived again , Soldier out of a box popping up behind natural barriers again like Bridges that have been blown.

HCs are free to organize an international summit on neutral territory and define formal rules of engagement with these HC-placed FRUs.