Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
porsche

System AO verse HC AO = Soft Caps

3 posts in this topic

I have noticed something that needs some explanation.  Without HC online to move flags/AO the system only places a AO ,  Said AO kills supply in town because no one is able to pull it or swap flags leads to easy caps.  Endless fight till there is no more supply for the side with no HC on is a no win battle.  Then the other side just walks in a takes it because HC is able to adjust flags and AO.  When one side has the ability to move Flags/Supply and the other does not because of no HC are online is unfair to the paying customer.  If there is not enough HC able to be online to cover the game then CRS should have a to cover it.  At the very least someone on call to check in on the game ever hour or so.  Maybe have a . report of some type or a button in game to contact CRS to alert them to the said issue.  I understand the 1 and 2 AO because of player pop, but something needs to be worked on.  I hope the 1.36 update or something sooner is able to correct this issue.  Everyone deserves to be able to play the game or not even the HC , But everyone suffers if there is no one minding the ship as it steams ahead.

1.36 will be burying this issue 6 feet deep. No more soft caps. No more lack of HC. No more endless flag pushing.

You do realize 99% of crs are volunteers as well?

1.36 will reduce this a great deal, and HC will transition back to more battlefield commanders.

In the meantime feel free to join HC as a reservist to aide the coverage when no HC is on

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0