OHM

Tier changes and other stuff

231 posts in this topic

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:11 AM, madrebel said:

IMO 2019 needs to be the year we focus on QoL for tanks and planes. Infantry have all the tools they need for now, sure LMG fix this or that or w/e but if you want players back bring back the excellent vehicle play we used to have.

Agreed. Rats are really heading in the right direction.

I would love to see some completely new vehicles, guns and planes in game in 2019. For the first time in many years this seems a real possibility. New vehicles and 1.36 should bring back players and this game needs players to truly shine.

11 hours ago, minky said:

I can say with certainty that much of what you said here is false. A first ban from the forums can in fact be a perma ban from both the game and the forums not a “temp vacation” from either. Things like that only add to past perceptions that CRS can’t stand in there and take the criticism punch.  

I am just a player but I have been here basically from the start and remained active. I have been a GM and a forum manager at times. I have also been an active leader within a long term squad, but in the end I am just a player.

What you put forward here does not sound like anything that I have seen from the Rats at any time. If anything they have been amazingly tolerant throughout the history of the game.

Deliberate and unmistakable cheating is the only thing that I have seen players banned for doing.

7 minutes ago, cavalier said:

I am just a player but I have been here basically from the start and remained active. I have been a GM and a forum manager at times. I have also been an active leader within a long term squad, but in the end I am just a player.

What you put forward here does not sound like anything that I have seen from the Rats at any time. If anything they have been amazingly tolerant throughout the history of the game.

Deliberate and unmistakable cheating is the only thing that I have seen players banned for doing.

I was perma banned for an email exchange with TopD. 

Because I was too adamant about someone actually cheating not getting any punishment.  

So there goes that theory. 

I was only unbanned because that idiot left. 

1 person likes this

Can you posters please move the CRS behaviour argue to another thread please??

I and think that other forum posters/readers were havin a good time reading this post intil it was " hijacked"

Please open a ticket or open a different thread or both or directly talk to your local costumers association for legal assitance.Thank you and forgive muy english.

2 people like this