• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Hells Gate   03/24/2019

Break through the lines, and enter Hells Gate!!! This will be the next CRS organized event.  Lead by the High command from each side.
      Free Premium Access for the event
      Date: 3/30/19 Time: 11:00 AM Server time/ 12:00pm EST/ 1600 GMT
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gsc

System Messages

8 posts in this topic

...i would like to offer my services w regards to PROOFREADING system messages before they're being spammed every 5 mins for 24h+ at a time.

Considering they're being spammed, as mentioned above, for considerable lenghts of time while, on average, containing at least one major spelling error, it throws a rather bad light on CRS in general...how are we / new players supposed to trust you w millions of lines of code if you can't compose a 2 line SYSTEM message w/o error, afterall...

ps. it took 4 tries during the last intermission to get a SYS MSG out that didn't contain one error - its PR, stop failing at it

4 hours ago, gsc said:

Considering they're being spammed, as mentioned above, for considerable lenghts of time while, on average, containing at least one major spelling error, it throws a rather bad light on CRS in general.

lengths not lenghts

I think we should find another spell checker---LOL

4 people like this

3 hours ago, Pittpete said:

lengths not lenghts

I think we should find another spell checker---LOL

considering english isnt my first language (..as opposed to..., etc) im still far more capable than the lot of you - that should concern you...not some letter mixup that happened while composing stuff on smartphone =)

3 hours ago, gsc said:

considering english isnt my first language (..as opposed to..., etc) im still far more capable than the lot of you - that should concern you...not some letter mixup that happened while composing stuff on smartphone =)

So assertive and hawt! Daddy, take me home! 

Image result for olivia wilde gif

System message once every 30 min is sufficient.........until the 15 min countdown to a server shut down......then every 5 min .....until 5 min left then every 1 min until 1 min left then every 15 sec.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0