dre21

Bunkers?

10 posts in this topic

Haven't had a chance to play yet since the new patch, but according to the read me the old new bunkers didn't make the cut for the patch. Reason for it would be ?

We already got to test them a few weeks or was it months now , but they didn't make the patch. 

Just wondering.

1 minute ago, blkfalcon said:

Barrack's stairs are now accessible from the outside. 

You can not shoot if you go into the enemy barracks, you get the no no shake
But you can get grenades and HE etc lobbed up the stairs and so forth

If you are chasing an enemy, and he runs into his barracks and back up the stairs, dont follow him, its a trap and you'll probably get stabbed

So the new SOP  is to lob grenades into the inf spawns? Of course the axis rg is the go to weapon in this specific case.  I have heard that grenades are actually getting kills now?

P.s. Of course if enemy infantry are in the AB already the new inf bunkers are not the issue );

Edited by dropbear
Addendum

5 hours ago, Merlin51 said:

You can not shoot if you go into the enemy barracks, you get the no no shake
But you can get grenades and HE etc lobbed up the stairs and so forth

If you are chasing an enemy, and he runs into his barracks and back up the stairs, dont follow him, its a trap and you'll probably get stabbed

Does this only apply to the top floor?? I was shot multiple times from enemy infantry inside the bottom floor of spawn building. 

7 minutes ago, choad said:

Does this only apply to the top floor?? I was shot multiple times from enemy infantry inside the bottom floor of spawn building. 

Bottom floor of all infantry spawns is game on/free fire zone (except undamaged fb inf spawn which has no add floors).

The spawnin areas of these spawns are no enemy fire zones (again except for fbs were as if in the damaged state no fire is disabled).

Grenades, shrapnel from HE rounds that explode inside the top or upper floors are not affected by no fire and will still kill.

50 minutes ago, dropbear said:

So the new SOP  is to lob grenades into the inf spawns? Of course the axis rg is the go to weapon in this specific case.  I have heard that grenades are actually getting kills now?

P.s. Of course if enemy infantry are in the AB already the new inf bunkers are not the issue );

I have always chucked nades through the top floor window of camped abs (where I could live long enough to get a grenade thrown in) and sometimes got kills.