• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New job posting.   02/23/2019

The Community Management team is looking for war correspondents to provide news stories or after action reports to be published on our website and our Steam forums.  Player correspondents imbedded with a squad is fine along with reporters overall who might want to produce stories about the campaign, a piece of equipment, a battle or a skirmish - all stories are encouraged and welcome.  If intertested in a volunteer war correspondent position apply at Tman@corneredrats.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dfire

Second Run With The New 3L

4 posts in this topic

Some were kills counting as hits, but overall its a solid tank. First run killed 2 Shermans and m10 with RTB

SShot20.png

Edited by dfir3
1 person likes this

Were the tank kills a result of open battle, or suppressing an AB?

I ask because the kill list bears a strong resemblance to an AB suppression kind of a deal.

S!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, augetout said:

Were the tank kills a result of open battle, or suppressing an AB?

I ask because the kill list bears a strong resemblance to an AB suppression kind of a deal.

S!

It was on a hill across a river from an ab/town. About 1k away. Ei barely rendered so it was definitely an armybase supression type of deal. I screen recorded the gameplay so one of these days ill edit it to show the action parts.

25 minutes ago, choad said:

Only 17 kills? Seems a bit light for a player of you caliber :P

Haha there were a ton of trees that blocked many potential targets from me the whole duration. Not to mention hitting moving targets and 1k can be challenging especially with a new tank. I was also playing a little more careful as I do not know the armor capabilities of it vs certain allied equipment yet

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0