Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Welcome aboard, "Zebbeee!"

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMWelcome aboard to Sebastien "Zebbeee" R. as the new Steam Community Manager (the first ever), and as our newest RAT of CRS. Steam requires a dedicated focus and specific care to make sure that they get the most tailored experience as possible. I have asked Zebbeee to work with our Community Management, Marketing and Support teams to make sure they get the best and most frequent form of communication and support. Zebbeee has been helping me with analyzing WWII Online customer feedback and needs for sometime now and he is the perfect fit for this assignment. Please join me in welcoming him aboard. If you are interested in supporting him on the Steam platform, we'd be very happy to accept some extra help there. Contact us at jobs@corneredrats.com. Salute!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=Di_J5_qbk38:PY8gQ-a6VvE:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=Di_J5_qbk38:PY8gQ-a6VvE:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=Di_J5_qbk38:PY8gQ-a6VvE:F7zBnMyn0Lo
Di_J5_qbk38

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com