• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Crs Wants You!   01/18/2019

CRS is looking for some volunteer live support chat staff.  Are you up for the assignment?  If so,  please send an email with your interest to,  Jobs@corneredrats.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cornered Rats

Welcome aboard, "Zebbeee!"

6 posts in this topic

XOOMWelcome aboard to Sebastien "Zebbeee" R. as the new Steam Community Manager (the first ever), and as our newest RAT of CRS. Steam requires a dedicated focus and specific care to make sure that they get the most tailored experience as possible. I have asked Zebbeee to work with our Community Management, Marketing and Support teams to make sure they get the best and most frequent form of communication and support. Zebbeee has been helping me with analyzing WWII Online customer feedback and needs for sometime now and he is the perfect fit for this assignment. Please join me in welcoming him aboard. If you are interested in supporting him on the Steam platform, we'd be very happy to accept some extra help there. Contact us at jobs@corneredrats.com. Salute!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=Di_J5_qbk38:PY8gQ-a6VvE:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=Di_J5_qbk38:PY8gQ-a6VvE:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=Di_J5_qbk38:PY8gQ-a6VvE:F7zBnMyn0Lo
Di_J5_qbk38

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com