• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Hells Gate   03/24/2019

Break through the lines, and enter Hells Gate!!! This will be the next CRS organized event.  Lead by the High command from each side.
      Free Premium Access for the event
      Date: 3/30/19 Time: 11:00 AM Server time/ 12:00pm EST/ 1600 GMT
tatonka

airborne stats

5 posts in this topic

my para sniper stats don't show up on top sniper stat ?  Will they be included in the future ?

2 people like this

Would still like Airborne sniper stats included in the overall top sniper stats , if they were I would have been number 1 this map . I had 67 kills and no deaths , even rtb,d after each mission , even after dropping into Antwerp and killing 21 enemy I made it out of town and rtb'd at the Schilde fb .   Also another rant , last  night in Essen I had a beddy go by loaded with inf and towing a atg . I shot one side of the truck and 4 ei plopped  out on the ground , secong shot to the other side 2 ei drop out . Then later in the night I get at least 3 more ei running north from the tin foil hat factory.  So after AO  is over and Essen was defended I spawn out and it says I only got 4 kills . :( 

Edited by tatonka

On 12/31/2018 at 1:47 PM, tatonka said:

my para sniper stats don't show up on top sniper stat ?  Will they be included in the future ?

They will

1 person likes this

thanks so much :)