• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Crs Wants You!   01/18/2019

CRS is looking for some volunteer live support chat staff.  Are you up for the assignment?  If so,  please send an email with your interest to,  Jobs@corneredrats.com
tatonka

airborne stats

5 posts in this topic

my para sniper stats don't show up on top sniper stat ?  Will they be included in the future ?

2 people like this

Would still like Airborne sniper stats included in the overall top sniper stats , if they were I would have been number 1 this map . I had 67 kills and no deaths , even rtb,d after each mission , even after dropping into Antwerp and killing 21 enemy I made it out of town and rtb'd at the Schilde fb .   Also another rant , last  night in Essen I had a beddy go by loaded with inf and towing a atg . I shot one side of the truck and 4 ei plopped  out on the ground , secong shot to the other side 2 ei drop out . Then later in the night I get at least 3 more ei running north from the tin foil hat factory.  So after AO  is over and Essen was defended I spawn out and it says I only got 4 kills . :( 

Edited by tatonka

On 12/31/2018 at 1:47 PM, tatonka said:

my para sniper stats don't show up on top sniper stat ?  Will they be included in the future ?

They will

1 person likes this

thanks so much :)