Mosizlak

Allied ATR...

29 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, gt3076r said:

To convince us that DMs and such are immune is a hard sell. 

You just had a KE and HE audit
Did that not change the way you interact with the DM?
And yet the DM has not changed

Well besides the already pointed out sap/kill spots randomly changing, there was that patch which introduced the Churchill HE-track armor leak, and I don't know about LOD/physical models coming into play but many of those have broken randomly before, like the P-36 which had its prop stop spinning for good while (still might not spin) 

The way this game breaks with stuff its like impossible to try to defend that certain stuff is immune to breaking. It's beside speculation, be it one reason or another

Anyway doesn't really matter to this topic

6 hours ago, Merlin51 said:

You just had a KE and HE audit
Did that not change the way you interact with the DM?
And yet the DM has not changed

^^^ This. I'd just like to say a word in defense of CRS, and as a former hobbyist programmer. In real life the shin bone is connected to the knee bone is connected to the thigh bone, but in virtual life it may be connected to the elbow as well. I don't know the innards of ww2ol, but touching something far from the DM may effect how vehicles are damaged. And I don't merely mean something obviously pertinent like what Merlin51 noted above; with human created virtual worlds you never know how things interact, it is an essentially jury rigged creation. Ww2ol is a simulated world, and a simulated world of millions of lines of code is difficult to keep orderly. I would not want to try to tame that beast. On this CRS has my sympathy.

Edited by blggles