Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matamor

Stats for sappers

7 posts in this topic

Can we have a Top List for Sappers like we have for almost everything else?

Also, can we get back our rifle? 

Save the sapper rifle!

11 hours ago, Capco said:

Statawhore.  Mattwitt says you're a noob.

I blame him now and forever!

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, matamor said:

Also, can we get back our rifle? 

Nope, sorry, blame @bilton
He single handedly killed 600 infantry while simultaneously sapping 247 tanks, on both sides,
in a single spawn
On dial up
On a commodore 64
While shaving.

Kidding aside, if the sapper got back a rifle, he would have to lose something.
He is a man that does not really exist in his present capabilities, not even in 43
He exists simply because one should not expect to park a tank in the middle of 100 infantry and flip them the bird with no recourse.
One would find a hatch peeled open and a free grenade dropped in, or 10 gallons of burning petrol sitting where the radiator is supposed to be
Or one may find ones self blind, cause if guys smear mud over all your optics you have to get out to fix it, and we know what happens in that scenario
And a guy with some comp B has only to tuck it under the tank as the floor is usually nothing much at all.

Not all tanks are vulnerable to an ATR, but all tanks are vulnerable to sitting around in close proximity to enemy infantry with no support.
That's why we have a sapper, can not replicate in any reasonable fashion, most of the other possibilities, at least not yet

But since he is imaginary, he has to be a careful balance of give and take, if he gets something more, he has to give something in return
So if he gains anti infantry effectiveness, he has to give away some of his anti tank effectiveness
So now maybe you have a sapper with only 1 or 2 satchel that can penetrate nothing thicker than a Vickers or A13

If my memory is clear, sapper had 4 HEAT charges and a rifle. Now only 2. Engineer stills has one rifle.

Oh and Bilton is a newb, I killed him once.

4 minutes ago, matamor said:

If my memory is clear, sapper had 4 HEAT charges and a rifle. Now only 2. Engineer stills has one rifle.

Sapper had 4 HEAT and a rifle, and grenades etc
Engineer has 0 heat, cant kill a tank for the most part, has reduced rifle ammo

Used to be ONLY sappers, and they did all of the above

12 minutes ago, matamor said:

Oh and Bilton is a newb, I killed him once.

BTW

Don't ruin the legend with facts

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0