• Announcements

• XOOM

Volunteer PHP Developer wanted to revive the Gazette!   07/24/2019

We're looking to properly revive the World@War Gazette and need a solid PHP developer to help take some work forward. If you have some skills with PHP and are looking for some experience and to bring important home page news / recognition for individual players back to WWII Online, I'd like to hear from you! Submit an inquiry to jobs@corneredrats.com with some details about your experience. You will need at least 10+ hours per week to contribute to the team. The Gazette's current status can be found here: https://www.wwiionline.com/resources#gazette
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
n8r

JAN 4th 1PM (EST) ALLIED TRAINING EVENT

6 posts in this topic

Hello all, i'm n8r, tomorrow (1/04/19) I will be hosting a training event for new steam players.. Here is the info you need to join along...

-Join the Allied Discord

-Join the general chat at around 12:50pm 12:55pm

-When the training event starts, i'll be asking for your gamename, so be ready for that

-The training events will last maybe an hour or so, no official time when I am ending it.

-Have to have a mic

-Have fun :)

This is my first ever event, me and Zebbeee are hosting it...

Feel free to stop by if you are a veteran or a regular player.

Thanks.

-n8r , 2nd Armoured Brigade CO AHC

1 person likes this

Well done gents! Just what we need, an in game FAQ for new players. Keep up the great work! S!

S!

Will try to get the three guys i know at work to pop in..no certainty as they just finished 12+hr shifts.

8 hours ago, jokur said:

Well done gents! Just what we need, an in game FAQ for new players. Keep up the great work! S!

S!

2 hours ago, dropbear said:

S!

Will try to get the three guys i know at work to pop in..no certainty as they just finished 12+hr shifts.

No worries. S! 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0