Mosizlak

2420 points in a single mission...

41 posts in this topic

...with no kills, no hits and no captures...in 102 minutes? 

What gives?  How can you get  that amount of points? 

Was browsing the achievement page and saw this...looked up the sortie expecting to see something special, lol. 

Edited by Mosizlak

...and I thought the 33 kills at the enemy fms in Duren last night was ok.

I was amazed they kept spawning...

9 minutes ago, dropbear said:

Revenge...

Think you get 10 points for every infantry that spawns from your FMS. So thats about 250 infantry spawning. Seems high, but in 1 1/2 hours still pretty plausible.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, aismov said:

Think you get 10 points for every infantry that spawns from your FMS. So thats about 250 infantry spawning. Seems high, but in 1 1/2 hours still pretty plausible.

Was it every spawn or every unique spawn? i forget
Still, lasting that long and that many spawns, and not being blown to pieces, AND remaining spawned in the entire time
that is amazing

I've asked the Game Manager to evaluate these numbers and make sure we're not being too "giving." There's a fine line and this one in the example provided seems a bit overkill.

22 minutes ago, XOOM said:

I've asked the Game Manager to evaluate these numbers and make sure we're not being too "giving." There's a fine line and this one in the example provided seems a bit overkill.

Maybe give a lot of points for the first xx number of people spawning in, but set a cap of how many points a FMS can give.

That would make it interesting for the guy ranking up, and promoting team play. 

Edited by Hardlead

12 hours ago, dropbear said:

...and I thought the 33 kills at the enemy fms in Duren last night was ok.

Sounds to me the ML dropped the ball.

12 hours ago, dropbear said:

Edited by dre21
Damn ADMIN I curse you.

Noticed the same thing a map or two ago -same player listed with like 6 missions of 1,000 to 2,000 points each - no kills, no caps, just a ton of TOM

21 hours ago, Merlin51 said:

Wow, thats bad arsed.
Was unit was spawned

A rifleman lol...so no setting a FMS.  

7 hours ago, piattoni said:

Noticed the same thing a map or two ago -same player listed with like 6 missions of 1,000 to 2,000 points each - no kills, no caps, just a ton of TOM

His mission was 102 minutes, long but not crap ton long lol

17 hours ago, XOOM said:

It wasn't points for setting an FMS. The unit used was a rifleman. Has to be some sort of exploit, no way to get that many points without killing anything or capping anything. 

24 minutes ago, Mosizlak said:

It wasn't points for setting an FMS. The unit used was a rifleman. Has to be some sort of exploit, no way to get that many points without killing anything or capping anything. 

If you find it out, let us know, you can e-mail me direct to keep it out of the open. We'll do our best as well to look into it. Definitely has me concerned. 

Sounds like a sploit, and worthy of investigation, but if you set an FMS and then spawn a rifle, and you are, and remain, the mission leader, points for spawners accrue to you, best I know anyway.

If the unit was an Ammo bearer then it was me trying to hijack the game :)

since you get tons of points for resupolying ammo, you can set up an ammo PPO and ressuply everyone with virtually unlimited ammo cans.

I think I got thousands of points per sortie.

Should be no points for people spawning your spawn. Only points for setting them in the first place. Incentivize building them !!

1 person likes this

Should be no points for people spawning your spawn. Only points for setting them in the first place. Incentivize building them !!

The current system encourages setting in a tactically effective location.

17 hours ago, ZEBBEEE said:

If the unit was an Ammo bearer then it was me trying to hijack the game :)

since you get tons of points for resupolying ammo, you can set up an ammo PPO and ressuply everyone with virtually unlimited ammo cans.

I think I got thousands of points per sortie.

Again, it was a plain german rifleman. 

Supposed he could have set an FMS, despawned the truck, spawned a rifleman
and then went and sat in a bush someplace? or did nit even spawn into the FMS but into the spawn facility
Had to be a popular FMS if that was the case.

18 hours ago, rotsechs said:

Well, a guy can only build one per mission
And if he remains with the truck, or stays back at the FMS to defend, i guess he might figure he isn't getting much out of it

6 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

Still, if the rifleman's one ammo can is replenished at the FMS or ammo box, that might constitute a part of the points.

I didn't realize you got points for ammo resupply, good to know.

Edited by blggles

18 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

Rifleman has one ammo can so he can do this as well. It will just be slower than ammo bearer that has 4 cans.

I would guess endless ammo resupply to a mortar? Mortar and rifleman next to FRU, hand him ammo can every 20 secs, points points points......

S! Ian