• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
Mosizlak

2420 points in a single mission...

41 posts in this topic

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 7:25 AM, rotsechs said:

Should be no points for people spawning your spawn. Only points for setting them in the first place. Incentivize building them !!

I like this, set a fru get 100 points. Get more guys to set more frus.

S! Ian

i had the largest kill streak last map with 71  and I got them all from 2 EFMS that the ML decided too go AFK and let his troops get slaughtered  it was fun  i was grinnin like a possum.

12 hours ago, ZEBBEEE said:

Rifleman has one ammo can so he can do this as well. It will just be slower than ammo bearer that has 4 cans.

I just tested it lol, it's this. 20 points per ammo resupply. If you spend time resupplying a mortar or LMG you can get ridiculous amounts of points. 

On January 13, 2019 at 4:29 AM, ian77 said:

S! Ian

Except that we need to be able to see where the FMS is. Nothing worse than playing the FMS lottery and spawning 1.5 km outside of town.

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, aismov said:

Except that we need to be able to see where the FMS is. Nothing worse than playing the FMS lottery and spawning 1.5 km outside of town.

In a perfect world i agree. Except for the fact the in this game you can log into the opposition side with zero side lock under a f2p account. You can then imagine just how easy it would be to locate and camp efms' for low-life's who choose to game the system.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, choad said:

In a perfect world i agree. Except for the fact the in this game you can log into the opposition side with zero side lock under a f2p account. You can then imagine just how easy it would be to locate and camp efms' for low-life's who choose to game the system.

Could add a heavier FMS that would be visible on map to all after 5 minutes, so that it creates a localized battle, both for friendlies and enemies.

6 hours ago, aismov said:

1. That is down to CRS to give us the facility for a quick glance at the map to see all mobile spawn placements or not, but surely you will be driving into the attack since you hate the concept of mobile spawns and consider them to have killed off real game play.

2. Set your own fru then you will know exactly where it is. Why should other players always do the work?

3. Personally I often deactivate the "spawn at MS" and I spawn at the FB and see where the fru is, or if I want to support a particular part of an AO or DO ask "who has a spawn for NAB def" etc.

4. Knowing your fellow players helps as well. If Majes99 says "my fru is very close to town" you can bet it is minimum distance. If I announce my fru is a "bit of a run", then you have probably got at least 1,000m to go!

5. Join the target and read chat for just a couple of mins. You will soon learn who needs support and which fru is camped.

6. This new campaign and going forward you should see more and more friendly frus marked by shipmarks and with a .j missionleader name marked on it to help guys find the fru they want. The playerbase using the limited mission tools available to us.

Also, Zebbeee could be on to something, there can be some great fights around frus, especially when each side has built one relatively close to each other.

S! Ian

23 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

I just tested it lol, it's this. 20 points per ammo resupply. If you spend time resupplying a mortar or LMG you can get ridiculous amounts of points. 

Just give the can to another rifle, nice quick way for both of you to get the points to spawn a tiger, or DD as naval inf, or Spit IX as airforce inf. Why fly, tank, or sail to top rank equipment when you can spam ammo?

S! ian

1 person likes this

Xoom -  does CRS archive the achievement logs that are posted for stats? That’s where you would see the high numbers. I would suspect CRS saves logs for missions that hit certain thresholds for TOM, kills, caps, points etc. in case you want to review a players activity.

4 minutes ago, piattoni said:

Xoom -  does CRS archive the achievement logs that are posted for stats? That’s where you would see the high numbers. I would suspect CRS saves logs for missions that hit certain thresholds for TOM, kills, caps, points etc. in case you want to review a players activity.

Our database logs all points achieved by players and many other statistics, most of which can be found in the combat statistics and reporting pages.

On 1/13/2019 at 1:33 AM, Merlin51 said:

Well, a guy can only build one per mission
And if he remains with the truck, or stays back at the FMS to defend, i guess he might figure he isn't getting much out of it

You've missed the point. 

On 1/13/2019 at 9:29 AM, ian77 said:

S! Ian

You've got the point.

On 15/01/2019 at 0:43 AM, choad said:

Careful i got a tos for stating this exact same thing in a .report 

I often spawn in at the FB in a mission, so I can see where the FMS is.

I can the chose to spawn my ATG or not, depending on the situation.

Yesterday I handed ammo to a mortar, overstocking him as fast as I could.

On RTB I went wtf 160 points.......

Edited by Hardlead

22 hours ago, dropbear said:

Careful i got a tos for stating this exact same thing in a .report 

Yeah, i guess that i won't bark up that tree too much other than to say. Side-lock needs to be based on your IP address and not your account. It's silly.

1 hour ago, choad said:

Yeah, i guess that i won't bark up that tree too much other than to say. Side-lock needs to be based on your IP address and not your account. It's silly.

that does not work too well in some cases due to NAT