Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kuronyra

Crash to desktop + joystick not recognised (was recognised before)

4 posts in this topic

Ok, so I have two "little" problem here.

Whenever I try to play, I end up getting back to my desktop when I press the briefing mission. There is no error message, no nothing. The game simply stop.
It happen to most of the briefing mission I do, except for some, but I haven't see anything common with the ones I can't get it. Some have MSP, some don't, etc etc.

The other problem is, my Thrustmaster T flight Stick X is not recognised by the game anymore. It was back in the past, I can use it perfectly on others games like Elite:Dangerous, but here? It simply won't be recognised.
And I *refuse* to play with my keyboard and mouse! This ain't War Thunder!

So... That's it. I don't have much detail about why theses problems are there. :/

Everyone recommends to change the controllers to work with older programs in your control panel, when I tried that my rudder pedals stopped working. I had to uninstall them then reinstall them.  I don't tell any of my controllers to work with older programs.  I'm not saying this will fix your problem, I'm just saying it fixed mine.

crash problem - do you have the most current graphics drivers installed? perhaps not just graphics drivers, but all drivers may need updating? i seem to recall there was a .log file in the install directory for crash dumps. I just looked at my install and don't see any, but, i've not crashed in a long time either so one may have not been generated.

crashes log to documents\battleground europe\ww2.log iirc

are you using french language in game by any chance?

Edited by Merlin51

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0