Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OHM

Allies have won Campaign 158

9 posts in this topic

The allies have won campaign 158 with the capture of Essen the last factory town.  The fight for this town was a very hard fought fight as it at one point was allied and the axis pushed them back out.  The time fighting around Essen was a full week in the towns around it and both sides fought hard. 

I expect intermission to last until 7pm server time on Monday 

Campaign 159 will start shortly after that and we will be revising the equipment TOE's sheets for tier's 0-2 to be more like tier 3 was set up.  The focus is to get infantry brigades to be more troop  heavy  and armor brigades to be more mechanized .  In the same HQ units will be more of a support role for both not an attacking unit. 

As with any changes in the TOE's there might be some errors and we can fix them on the fly, so if you find some please to not roast us in the game just make a post here in the forums and we will look into it S!

5 people like this

I'm glad to see infantry and armor brigades getting more distinct. I'm sure its been thought/discussed but asking anyway. Have different armor units been considered to distinguish between heavy tank and regular tank battalions? These could be tied to the different brigade and divisional HQ units.   

Ok! Finally I can go back to axis now that the map is finished.

Well fought Allies, it’s been a hard push to get us to victory. I know I put in a little extra time than I am normally able to do but this win makes it worth it. S! 

w00t!!!!!  Way to go, Allies.  Sorry I wasn't in at the end.  I had hoped to be ingame tonight when it happened, but a win is a win!

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Rws said:

Ok! Finally I can go back to axis now that the map is finished.

Wow! really classy comment.......

GJ Allies, S! , and to the axis who fought to the very end! It was a lot of fun.

S! Ian

more like axis and allies won allied map lol now that they all going back we screwed again lol.....

2 people like this

21 minutes ago, malvoc said:

more like axis and allies won allied map lol now that they all going back we screwed again lol.....

At least until we can prove otherwise.  

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0