Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Welcome to the hardest Campaign yet (159)

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Bmbm

Spawn lists are now balanced against equal budgets per tier, and apportioned according to TO&E (Table of Organisation and Equipment) in roughly historical ratios. The numbers have been adjusted for gameplay and equality in some respects, such as for engineers and sappers. Numbers are ballpark equal in terms of bayonets/dismounted infantry and also pretty much equal in terms of aircraft and naval platforms - reflective of a well-oiled deep supply chain. Join the forum discussion (here). CAMPAIGN 159 STARTS TONIGHT (Jan. 14)  BETWEEN 7-9PM SERVER TIME!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=ZI7mpiLRZ_I:epAo7dbSv50:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=ZI7mpiLRZ_I:epAo7dbSv50:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=ZI7mpiLRZ_I:epAo7dbSv50:F7zBnMyn0Lo
ZI7mpiLRZ_I

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

12 Matties per brit inf flag plus 29 additional AFVs  compared to a TOTAL of 3x Stugs and 4x 232s per Axis Inf Flag is balanced????

You were not lying after all. This is the hardest campaign Axis will have ever faced.

Balance? 

Farce!!

Edited by ian77

I counted 35 brit tanks vrs 7 axis.

The 3x Stugs face 4x mattie and 2x CS.  Leaving 4x 232 to face 29 other brit tanks?  Does seem a bit odd.

Edited by delems

4 hours ago, delems said:

I counted 35 brit tanks vrs 7 axis.

The 3x Stugs face 4x mattie and 2x CS.  Leaving 4x 232 to face 29 other brit tanks?  Does seem a bit odd.

Well it was 4 reg matties and 8 CS matties, plus 29 other AFVs.

You guys are whining about armor imbalances when its inf that cap towns and the Axis have all the advantages in this campaign.  French and British bolt action rifles against swarms of MP40's and MG44's is NOT balanced.  I get that CRS is trying to recreate the conditions of 1940 but its supposed to be fun and right now, for the Allies, it is not.

23 hours ago, mlose said:

\ its inf that cap towns \

While that's technically true it's not practically so, you won't be capturing anything without some support from armor/artillery.
Problem is, why are captures limited to this tiny building? Should be the area around the building that is capturable, that's more conducive of an open battle.