choad

Expand F2P weapons, force to underpop side.

28 posts in this topic

How about pop balancing by giving players who chose the low pop side access to the tier 0 weapon set, with a possible exception of sappers to reduce the tanker anguish?

2 minutes ago, dropbear said:

How about pop balancing by giving players who chose the low pop side access to the tier 0 weapon set, with a possible exception of sappers to reduce the tanker anguish?

I would not say i am terribly opposed to the idea itself, though codewise i know not what would be entailed.
I am note sure if it would have the desired effect or not.

You would need some way to prevent the sloshing effect.

You ever try to carry a big wide tub of water?
The water starts to slosh to one side, so you try to compensate the tub, and the slosh charges to the other side, and you have to stop moving
because you can't get an equallibrium  ?

I use the free to play account just to use the forums xD

I haven't played in months if not years... definitely the game is not engaging for vets who are F2P. Especially if they consider themselves tankers.

I only see me playing with a credit point system where I can save sortie points to use current premium equipment, a dlc for tier 2 medium tank or like a 9$ monthly sub.

Current DLC tanks are worthless Pz IIC and PZ IIIF ? not to say that in higher tiers this units are not even in the game..