• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Hells Gate   03/24/2019

Break through the lines, and enter Hells Gate!!! This will be the next CRS organized event.  Lead by the High command from each side.
      Free Premium Access for the event
      Date: 3/30/19 Time: 11:00 AM Server time/ 12:00pm EST/ 1600 GMT
GrAnit

Differentiated Brigades - I Like 'em

65 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, jwilly said:

5 hours ago, jwilly said:

Huh.

I recall recent discussions of production cost as a balance mechanism, in which there was vigorous pushback against an argument that what's actually needed is side fighting-effectiveness balance, not just equal cost of weapons.

Equal aggregate cost of weapons doesn't result in side fighting-effectiveness balance if the population is unbalanced for any reason...possibly including that they subjectively, correctly or not, see an advantage to one side's kit.

Nothing to do with that... if a further balance in a category needs to be made it's easy to do now...but no pool change made under any system past or present will offset an imbalanced player situation, more so if it's grossly imbalanced ... you know that. 

16 hours ago, dropbear said:

Numbers are irrelevant if the playerbase on one side doesn't log in. In Rethel today I logged in to see axis fms setup within plain sight of allied cps and still they managed to swamp the allies. It was simply a grey tsunami. I am noticing mostly f2p allies and lots were dying without ever firing a shot. Very few vets able to spawn atgs, armor or engies to kill the fms.

Grats to the axis but in a even pop attack they eould have been decimated, even with the pak38s vs r35s.

See, nobody cares. The remaining players are used to look over all these real issues, that will never attract players.

20 hours ago, matamor said:

That won't explain why so many allied vets are missing from my stats. You know, these ones that played full time during last weeks when our factories were bombarded and we had nothing else than rifles?

Name them please.

K98 is actually the best unit to assault CPs. Too bad players don't use its full capability.

5 hours ago, bus0 said:

Matamoon forgot his aim sucks...

Stankyus, note this one. Brave to insults people in forums but cut his time playing.

Edited by matamor

26 minutes ago, matamor said:

Another cut his time this campaign?

No i just hate when people passive aggresively speak in riddles. Was trying to massage some candor out of you. Name 'em and shame 'em pal .... have at it.

As for my game time (not sure you were addressing me), same as it has always been. Mostly a weekend player with a week night sprinkled in here and there ;)

8 minutes ago, choad said:

No i just hate when people passive aggresively speak in riddles. Was trying to massage some candor out of you. Name 'em and shame 'em pal .... have at it.

As for my game time (not sure you were addressing me), same as it has always been. Mostly a weekend player with a week night sprinkled in here and there ;)

I too hate people playing a naive role. Seen so much crying in forums from allied, didn't find yet their best excuse to not show this campaign. Maybe you could en-light us?

6 minutes ago, matamor said:

I too hate people playing a naive role. Seen so much crying in forums from allied, didn't find yet their best excuse to not show this campaign. Maybe you could en-light us?

In summary ... you are sick and tired of Allied excuse making but want to hear more of it.