imded

Axis LMG

41 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, delems said:

*** Thats 7 days before the 3h comes in and rolls face on all Allied tanks.

Heh, sure, check stats, IIIH vrs Matilda Mk II:    19 to  39,    0.49 KD.

so 20 kills against the matty is the evidence? what about S35's and their complete inability to penetrate 3h. Any time i go to french tanks the 3h just plows through, and you can easily fire over 30 rounds and nothing.

Or the A15,A13, Stuart, R35, all get decimated by the 3h's defense, But sure the 20 kill difference is waaaayyy too OP. 

1 person likes this

Check eagles stats he is almost exclusivly an lmg user unless he's sniping......sounds like someone knows exactly how good the lmg is.....

3 people like this

7 minutes ago, goreblimey said:

Check eagles stats he is almost exclusivly an lmg user unless he's sniping......sounds like someone knows exactly how good the lmg is.....

lol should've done that, was wondering why he was getting so angry in his posts about it.

1 person likes this

If you wanna have a real good laugh, take a gander at the top LMG's list.

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, choad said:

If you wanna have a real good laugh, take a gander at the top LMG's list.

Every campaign. 

2 people like this

As I have said in another forum thread...

Any changes made to the Lightmachine Gun class will be unanimous and without bias. Any changes to how the class operates will impact the Bren Gun, FM24/29, MG34 and the eventual .30 Cal coming in.

We will not be going out of our way to nerf any of these named weapons performance, climb rate or attempt to render these weapons useless. All of those options are counter productive and cause negative harm towards their users.

We do however recognize the harm in the run and gun nature of these weapons (all of them) as they currently function. That is the extend of the feedback we're going to offer for the interim.

Please be patient meanwhile as we're trying to roll out a Terrain Pack and 1.36 Hybrid Supply asap.

3 people like this

5 hours ago, lutenint said:

Softcapping towns during low pop isnt fighting. 

Also if matties are the only thing in the argument they're only there for one tier, Thats 7 days before the 3h comes in and rolls face on all Allied tanks.

Completely forgot you can cap and hold CP points with a matty. 

1 hour ago, aleca said:

Completely forgot you can cap and hold CP points with a matty. 

Is this more sarcasm? Because you can’t do that in anything but as infantry.

On 17/02/2019 at 7:53 AM, XOOM said:

Is this more sarcasm? Because you can’t do that in anything but as infantry.

It was S!

I wonder if anyone complaining about Matty numbers realises that 8 out of the 14 in the T0 and T1 are the CS variants. The CS Matties are decent anti-inf tanks, but are brutal against axis armor.

Campaign Prior Campaigns
Other Weapon Kills Deaths K/D Last Faceoff Kills Deaths K/D
(DLC) Panzer III F   1 - Feb 09 17:40   2 -
Bf 110C-4 1   1 Feb 05 16:55   1 -
Flak 30 (20 mm) 13   13 Feb 13 14:05 87 2 43.5
Flak 36 (88 mm) 8 27 0.3 Feb 16 15:55 23 93 0.25
FlaK 38 (20 mm) 2   2 Feb 10 22:00     -
He 111H-2 1   1 Feb 17 14:50 1 2 0.5
Ju 87B Stuka 2   2 Feb 13 20:05 5 6 0.83
Pak 36 (37 mm) 46 1 46 Feb 17 05:35 431 59 7.31
Pak 38 (50 mm) 22 17 1.29 Feb 16 13:15 134 92 1.46
Panzer 38(t)   3 - Feb 12 22:20 4 7 0.57
Panzer II C 1   1 Feb 07 00:55 1 3 0.33
Panzer III H   9 - Feb 16 16:50 1 70 0.01
Panzer IV D   8 - Feb 16 16:15 4 56 0.07
SdKfz 232 2 1 2 Feb 16 16:00 26 9 2.89
StuG III B   4 - Feb 12 22:15 4 34 0.12

For all intents and purposes, the CS tanks are like a harder-to-kill Vickers, not equivalent at all to the 'real' Matties.

Ever tried to run and fire an smg or rifle? Equally as bogus as firing an lmg while moving, but the SOP in this game.

If anything, deployed guarding a CP is at disadvantage to run and gun smg/lmg Rambos.  WAY more than lmg play needs fixed (and lmg play does need to be fixed).

S! ian

The complaint here is that a full run and fire is totally wrong. And the weight here is also wrong. It is 42+ pounds, not counting ammo and loadout.

So, let me see you RUN full out, go up stairs and kill many. AT A FULL RUN.

There are allied players also running and shooting their lmgs from the hip. Are they also not allowed to do that any more? Why???

I think we should be careful about wishing that opponents weapons go away now when there are so few players left in the game. Let those who have become good at something keep doing it as long as it is a feature of the game and not a cheat.

On the contrary, bring more stuff into the game from the beginning and dont mess with them.

14 minutes ago, imded said:

The complaint here is that a full run and fire is totally wrong. And the weight here is also wrong. It is 42+ pounds, not counting ammo and loadout.

So, let me see you RUN full out, go up stairs and kill many. AT A FULL RUN.

:: facepalm ::  The MG34 is 26.7 lbs......

I am axis mostly and the lmg is awesome compared to the allied versions . My son has played back when they had radio tables and he burst in and killed 11 recappers  in a instant . I have tried using any allied lmg the same way and it doesn't come close.   Here is a vid I made awhile ago , go to the 2 min. mark 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV4Bg6l-k7g&t=124s

1 person likes this