Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goreblimey

Tips For Victory.

10 posts in this topic

How about tips/guide info be placed on spawn screen , like the ww2 info used to be , or text box  for newbs . New tip every time you log in sort of thing.

I'm sure the community has thousands of tips to share.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do not run into the tall grass.
Which is now a relevant spawn tip

Would be a good idea
You'd want to keep them brief so a person has time to read it

Be neat if when SD is detected, it could show longer tips

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Merlin51 said:

Do not run into the tall grass.

 

Why not?
I run through it, and have gotten past ei easy. IMHO, the tall grass offers a great opportunity to sneak past them or even snipe from there.

Edited by xanthus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, xanthus said:

 

Why not?
I run through it, and have gotten past ei easy. IMHO, the tall grass offers a great opportunity to sneak past them or even snipe from there.

I run as well. If EI or ET nearby crouch down or prone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, xanthus said:

Why not?

Well, now that the grass is starting to work again
I kinda make it a thing to spray the hell out of it, or drop some HE into it, if it seems to be on the travel map between them and me.

But mostly this

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Merlin51 said:

Do not run into the tall grass.
Which is now a relevant spawn tip

Would be a good idea
You'd want to keep them brief so a person has time to read it

Be neat if when SD is detected, it could show longer tips

LOL @ the raptors

But to get back on topic. Having that screen instead of the current spawn delay countdown would be better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, aismov said:

But to get back on topic. Having that screen instead of the current spawn delay countdown would be better.

Yea, if it could show longer tips during SD, that would be kind of neat
and short tips for normal spawns

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Build a database of Pithy advice...15 words or less author gets the credit on screen ….watch em flood in @XOOM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.