• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Crs Wants You!   01/18/2019

CRS is looking for some volunteer live support chat staff.  Are you up for the assignment?  If so,  please send an email with your interest to,  Jobs@corneredrats.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
downtown

Reporting Map Icons/Marks Etc..

2 posts in this topic

1. I spawn in and I often don't see marks, I don't see marks from other peoples missions..  This is BAD.

2. Give people the ability to delete the marks they put up themselves, I.E. I see an EFMS and I mark it, people come out and kill the EFMS, I know it's gone, I can now delete it.  People need to be able to delete marks.

3. Make the Friendly Mobile spawn indicator show up for everyone from either origin or target or give people the ability to make a "BLUE" mobile spawn mark that everyone can see (like a waypoint?)  I know waypoints are only visible on a mission, I think they should be visible to Target, rather than forcing us to use the ESHIP icon.

4. a Blue Mark for an Ammo Cache also visible to anyone on Target or Origin.

5. A way for HC to mark the A1 (Attack Priority 1) A2 (Attack Priority 2) etc. and D1 (Defense Priority 1,) and D2 (Defense Prioirty 2) on the map and mission screen.

6. An indicator (*) asterisk maybe next to a mission when it is an HC Rifle spawn only mission so people don't try to spawn stuff other than rifles from the spawn list.

Edited by downtown
schpelin
2 people like this

Good tips. Agree with all. My understanding is the goal is proximity chat coupled with everyone being on the "same map" regarding the target.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0