• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Hells Gate   03/24/2019

Break through the lines, and enter Hells Gate!!! This will be the next CRS organized event.  Lead by the High command from each side.
      Free Premium Access for the event
      Date: 3/30/19 Time: 11:00 AM Server time/ 12:00pm EST/ 1600 GMT
XOOM

Joint Training Command (OCS) - Established

5 posts in this topic

I'd like to thank @imbrutus and @coila for rising to the occasion to help provide a consistent training program for both AHC and OKW. These are some of our best people and their joint knowledge and support of the game is extraordinary. This went in effect officially over this weekend, and they're ready for business.

With that said, Applicants seeking to become Officers will not be lost in some dark abyss. 

HC Officers are still very much needed, now, and post 1.36.

If you are a previous Officer, the JTC will expedite you to get into the ranks without much trouble. If you don't have tons of time and want to help when you're online, you can apply and let them know you want to be a "Reserve HC Officer." If you are a new Officer we'll get you quality training and you can help support your side and players to succeed.

We cannot code leadership. Leadership is the deciding factor to any organization. 

We need leaders to step up and join the HC programs.

Please join me in congratulating both Imbrutus and Coila, let's give them the best support we can to succeed on both sides.

3 people like this

OKW is happy to share these fine officers who have done so much for us, and  to share the updated basic training manuals we have developed over the past several years to help with basic training that is applicable to recruits on both sides.  The new joint training protocols are designed to have trainers teach the basics and then hand cadets back off to their respective commands for continued  on the job training regarding side specific tactics and strategy unique to each side.  

We all want to face worthy opponents each day who test us to our limits and make us better as a result .  OKW FULLY SUPPORTS THIS PROGRAM!  Any Axis officers who would like to join the training command are encouraged to contact me (or Coila or Inbtutus) to learn more.  

LaFleur -AXIS CinC

@XOOM can we have that emailed to the playerbase. I suspect most of the forum are already converted, one way or another (lol) S!

8 hours ago, goreblimey said:

@XOOM can we have that emailed to the playerbase. I suspect most of the forum are already converted, one way or another (lol) S!

Agreed. Email would help!

10 hours ago, goreblimey said:

Yes - of course we can. S!