tayvl

CSR addition that would add fun

7 posts in this topic

If each kill had the distance of the shooter/bomber/mortar dude from the kill there'd be a whole new area to talk about in the forums. I think most people who've played for a while have had at least one long shot that they'd like to have stats on, and of course there would be the occasional wild tank round that hit someone in the next town by accident...  It seems that the info would be readily available (for a programmer to elicit) already in game stats, so how much trouble would it be? I'd even like to know the distance on my own KIAs.

1 person likes this

Interesting stat. I understand it's not important right now, but could be a cool addition in the future.

Not a priority I guess but would be nice to see, and help the "can't use rifles in cqb" argument 

That woukd be an interesting stat. I think the tankers and ATG gunners would love this. I've personally topped out 88 kills at 2300 m which would be awsome to track in the stats.

An addition that would be fun - I'd settle for just being able to spawn a panzer. (sorry)

As for lucky shots from miles away, if the "target" did not render then it isnt killed, so an inf 1000m away from a tank wont die to a fluke shot.

I suppose it would add another level to stats data, and I really dont want to be a buzzkill, but I suspect most posts featuring distance of shots data will just be used in the "OMG CRS! he killed my (insert tank/panzer) from (insert range) that should never have happened" 

Maybe for snipers and rifles it would add an extra level of interest, but I suggest it is just another stick to hit CRS with for tanks and atgs.

S! ian

I likes it.  More complaint cannon fodder ultimately (I shot at that Matty/Tiger/Sherman/armor car at 500m and I got the kill and it still turned and shot me), but, eh, can't stop that anyway.