knucks

F2P Model Redone

28 posts in this topic

On 2/8/2019 at 7:04 PM, HATCH said:

Totally agree with this. Can't change soon enough1

I hope that will not mean that players that have earned their rank over the last 20 years lose  equipment unlocks . This game has lost a lot of players and to lose rank  could kill this game completely. 

I'm pretty sure Hatch wasn't saying that.

My guess was that he was just referring to it being historically absurd for a high ranking officer to be running around as a lone infantryman on the battlefield.

Edited by jwilly

On April 16, 2019 at 3:25 PM, jwilly said:

I'm pretty sure Hatch wasn't saying that.

My guess was that he was just referring to it being historically absurd for a high ranking officer to be running around as a lone infantryman on the battlefield.

Which I agree with from a historical standpoint but I don't agree with from a faneplay/sales perspective.

Deep down we are all peacocks. Everyone wants to show off, whether it is via stats or squad affiliation or rank. I think that from a business and gameplay standpoint doing away with things that offer bragging rights, even though it may be more historical, is to the detriment of the game experience since as I said part of the gameplay experience is a little bit about showing off.