• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Crs Wants You!   01/18/2019

CRS is looking for some volunteer live support chat staff.  Are you up for the assignment?  If so,  please send an email with your interest to,  Jobs@corneredrats.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goreblimey

TOE next Campaign

10 posts in this topic

It’s a shame you have to play in a Timezone where there is no opposition, must make it hard to find a target

2 people like this

9 hours ago, goreblimey said:

It’s a shame you have to play in a Timezone where there is no opposition, must make it hard to find a target

So you gave me reason. Merci. So now, how would do explain us how CRS should now adjust themselves if you just whine your souls and boycott your play time in this one?

Well I wished I had more opposition, yes but got 1.7 kills in 50 hours of play which isnt bad against orgies of insane matties but we can’t force you to play heh : adapt and overcome like we axis did last campaign holding Essen area for two weeks with almost only rifles. We lost it but at least we were brave enough TO LOG, to give a good fight until the end abd weren’t talking about how next campaign would be, etc .

Now stop asking what CRS can do for you, we already have a campaign going that is far from over for allied - and I salute those ones fighting hard since day 0 - and go play. 

5 people like this

See I wondered about that, it was always said the Axis get the Tiger and we move west.

But now for tier0 and tier1 the Allies had an insane amount of Matildas but on the Axis side really nothing to kill them with besides squishy INF and 88 that need teamwork and still get disbatched fairly quickly.  I sure don't see any 88 sorties with 10+kills like we see on the Allied Matilda side. 

Even the INF spawnlist CRS fixed rather quickly.

When Axis took a spawnable the Matildas spawned like mad , 4 or 5 were right around that spawnable in rather fast fashion. But INF they were hard to find and so another CP gets lost and then another. 

All that without Tigers heck most times all you every saw on an Axis AO was double INF and Panzer were hard to find. 

If it was a Allied Attack the Allied made sure to spawn camp the Vehicle as fast as they could with Matildas cause afterall nothing can kill it if covered the right way. 

So in my conclusion it's time CRS let's us play with only 3f and A13 the French get the Pan all one shot kill Tanks.

We adjust all the other ATG ,AAA and INF numbers to be dead even and go at it .

2 people like this

The OP was intended for @OHMessentially to give us a heads up regarding any changes , therefore avoiding criticism of not doing so.

Why one Side are the other choose to turn up was not the question, nor was it asking for any advantage to be added to the allied TOE.

Simply ,will there be any changes, if so what are they. Plain enough for you axis ?

5 people like this

On 2019-02-01 at 3:22 AM, goreblimey said:

Will there be any adjusments ?

Yes.

3 people like this

Will there be a published list or will there be more "mistakes" next campaign and an even more annoyed playerbase?

Seriously, take your time. Get it right (as much as humanly possible).

Yes, allies will get 3 CS tanks and 2 Pannies in every infantry regiment for tank supply.

axis will get 2x 232s, 8 Tigers and 8 Stuh.

After 7 days this will be changed to 2x 232, 6 Tigers and 6 Stuh.

Edited by delems

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0